Sign in to follow this  
ziglasdk

Brand New Event Item Pricelist!

Hello everyone! I have made a brand new event pricelist for the community. In my opinion the community needed a new pricelist, to check the event prices these days :)

Pricelist: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRb-A9UFbs6fXdYotfK-GKD62P1CqNG7hjTcPVePatZNPdM4EyltSM99uygesnsT9AkaWDoQgst-4oP/pubhtml

If you have any questions or any changes for the pricelist, then just add me on steam or send me a msg^^

No Goron Tunic ツ

Also when did lab runs become worthless? AFAIK the exclusive accs havent been removed yet.

@Caimen0 quote:

No Goron Tunic ツ

Also when did lab runs become worthless? AFAIK the exclusive accs havent been removed yet.

I have bought lab runs for 1:12-1:15 in long time, and i have sold them for the same. So i won't say that is worthless.

Suggestion time...

Labruns sould be changed to "10-15"

Captain Isom "" - how did this one end up for 1000? Far too high, as far as i can say. No particular price suggestion tough.

Amor "100+" - again- how did this one ended up so low? 

Blu "70+" - what the actual f... how!? so!? low!?

This is just the start, just walked over it shortly. propably far more toohigh or low ones.

@[Ger] Michili quote:

Suggestion time...

Labruns sould be changed to "10-15"

Captain Isom "" - how did this one end up for 1000? Far too high, as far as i can say. No particular price suggestion tough.

Amor "100+" - again- how did this one ended up so low? 

Blu "70+" - what the actual f... how!? so!? low!?

This is just the start, just walked over it shortly. propably far more toohigh or low ones.

Ok. Ty for the tips :)

@[Ger] Michili quote:

Suggestion time...

Really - Aside from perhaps one given away in a recent forum giveaway have you seen any for sale recently? One of THE rarest and most collectable event items. 1,000 cubes too low

LULZ those prices -- LOWBALL AF!

65cv for a Glacier? I'll buy 2 if you're selling! :D
Shield of Mirror for 25cv? I'll buy 5 if you're selling! :D

And this:
Queen Georgia 30cv? LMFAO WTF. Maybe 5... 10 at best?

Is this a joke Ziglas? :D DELETE!

Perhaps refer to Atherial's prices here -- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1099764885#1938552
And my prices here -- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1099764885#-1

@Black Mamba quote:

And this:

Perhaps refer to Atherial's prices here -- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1099764885#1938552
And my prices here -- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1099764885#-1

To be fair, the items you named do have the same price on Atherials price list. Except for Queen Georgia, which is not on there. 

How would you define which price is correct? Just curious.

To be fair, the items you named do have the same price on Atherials price list. Except for Queen Georgia, which is not on there. 

Uhh, check the 1st comment on that guide it has the full list of "my" rough guess on prices/evaluations. Some are +/- 5 to 10cv off from Atherial's prices.

Funny thing -- no one can. Its a free-market.
So people will pay whatever they feel is fair price to buy an item. And at the same-time people will sell for whatever they think is a fair price to sell an item. Hence such price lists(including mine) are stupid and heavily opinionated to begin with, to put it bluntly. But since everyone makes their own lists, why not more! :-D

Usually I go by what some item got sold for in a couple of previous auctions and price it as such. Since it gives a concrete price that someone paid for an item. Makes it somewhat easy to get a price estimate using that method rather than simply saying, oh well -- this thing costs this much, etc. At least if you go by previous auctions you've got a base-line for price to work with.

If something has not been sold/auctioned since ages -- you can't honestly price it accurately/correctly. Plenty of old event items under the range of 20-65cv fall under this category, hardly a few of them have been auctioned in the past year or two, so its hard to price them. And when they get auctioned, its very hard to judge what sort of bids it would get as there might be enough people who want it. And hilariously neough -- no one who wants them.
For instance, some months back there were a few auctions for Cursed Brownies and some old event pets. Cursed Brownies used to sell for like 5-15cv at the most, if I'm not mistaken. In the past auctions its gotten upwards of 50cv as bids. Just coz people want it more now. So if someone went by old price list(s), they'd be scammed off selling it for 15cv LOL! :-D

Hence these price-lists honestly serve no real purpose if they aren't being updated regularly based on active input from the community and based on what people have actually paid for items.

Realistic prices which people will pay can and usually be far off from what any price list will give, including mine.

Therefore never go by any price list. And before selling something, as a thumb rule -- its best to get opinions for items by doing price checks to get multiple viewpoints from the trading community. Going by one dude's(including mine) price will and may result in either loss or no sales for that matter.

@Black Mamba quote:

And this:

I bought a couple for CV but I honestly have no idea how much it's really worth.

Anyway, I got 2 for 15-20cv-ish (depends on how you value various diamonds) shortly after the event and 1 for 5cv (pure cubes) recently. My estimate is anywhere in the 10-20 cv range.

I know you like Georgia even less than I like Death Wish but you have to admit it's worth more than 5cv simply because it's not the most useless event item :) (I'll leave that title to yg's / beans)

Did someone say my name. I hear my name being said.... To be honest i think tomorrow i may update that list if i can find the time. Been wanting to do that for a bit when i saw mambo post on it about the 2 new events. But ultimately event item prices are based off if a buyer wants it and a sell wants to sell it and what price they feel is right. You could take everyone values and average it but that would make a very awkward list. Really price lists are just a generalization and a guideline. Please note that is not exactly my prices in the guide it is more a generalization of what i have seen my prices are much more odd....

<3 

Have a nice day

(I hate this keyboard)

(tomorrow i may post again when I A) have sleep and B) have a decent keyboard)

I know you like Georgia even less than I like Death Wish but you have to admit it's worth more than 5cv simply because it's not the most useless event item :) (I'll leave that title to yg's / beans)

Ummm LOL... but I don't dislike it? Why would I dislike it? Where have I even said I dislike it? LOL! That's just a wrong statement!
I value it 5 - 10cv based on how easy it is to find Ult fairies which have significantly better healing and can have similar stats, if not, better stats. And as such the low price.
Doesn't mean its useless. I've on record said it plenty of times in the forums or in-game chat that it is pretty useful if you don't any better fairy -- since it offers better healing than most low-end sup fairies and almost all high-end Trans Fairies.
Although once the new update
arrives -- Ult(and higher) fairies will be slightly more common thereby making the Event Fairy even less desirable in terms of sheer CV. And hence even lower price. Still doesn't mean its useless or I dislike it.

The Bean's Mask is also okay-ish if you don't have any better mask or love Turkey Masks and want one. YGK's I think is pretty decent but a very niche weapon, works like a charm on a DPS Squire and has good stats. The only thing I dislike about it is the name, which is not an issue since you can rename it.

So again -- I don't dislike any event items, why would I and what for? Please don't put words in my mouth that I dislike something! :-)

@Black Mamba quote:

So again -- I don't dislike any event items, why would I and what for? Please don't put words in my mouth that I dislike something! :-)

Umm... Sorry I made the false assumption based on your comment in this thread and a couple others.

Btw what you wrote about trans/sup fairies compared to Georgia is complete BS. Rest is correct :)

Also since we're talking about event prices - as long I'm around you'll NEVER see a Georgia on forums going for less than 5-10 :)

Guys this post is for people that don't know the prices. And i just want to make a new sheet so everyone knows the prices on the new once aswell. So plz come with any changes instead of dislike events. Ty :)

@deus * FortMinor is back quote:

@Black Mamba quote:

And this:

I have never seen Atherial's pricelist. So i have no idea what he value them at :)

@Pjtor quote:

@Black Mamba quote:

Umm... Sorry I made the false assumption based on your comment in this thread and a couple others.

Btw what you wrote about trans/sup fairies compared to Georgia is complete BS. Rest is correct :)

Also since we're talking about event prices - as long I'm around you'll NEVER see a Georgia on forums going for less than 5-10 :)

He's not exactly wrong on trans and supreme fairies, trans CAN have higher healing than the event fairy.  No matter how rare it is, it's still not imposible game wise, trans fairy can reach like 5.8-5.9kish range Supremes can go into the 6.2-6.3 kish range, event is only 5555.   Highest trans I rolled reached 5500 and had 302 levels and trans can go into the 320's naturally so it was base/ level trolled from being higher.

No need to be so harsh mambo. Jesus dude. Any rough price list is going to be opinionated. There is no such thing as a bias-less price guide... 

That being said I do thing it would be a good idea to have some sort of post to be pinned that has a compilation of all the event price lists to give players that aren't watching every single auction get a general idea of event prices. That way there are multiple "opninionated" guides that can be cross-referenced.

Also on the topic of this price list I think the price for ball blaster is too low. I've really only seen people interested in buying without many sellers. I think 25 cv is more accurate. I also agree that the fairy price is a little on the high side. Probably around 15-20 cubes. I don't think the 5-10 cv price is accurate. It isn't a useless event it just isn't the best. Honestly what maps will you play besides polybius where a 5555 fairy won't do the job...

@SupahMo quote:

No need to be so harsh mambo. Jesus dude. Any rough price list is going to be opinionated. There is no such thing as a bias-less price guide... 

That being said I do thing it would be a good idea to have some sort of post to be pinned that has a compilation of all the event price lists to give players that aren't watching every single auction get a general idea of event prices. That way there are multiple "opninionated" guides that can be cross-referenced.

Also on the topic of this price list I think the price for ball blaster is too low. I've really only seen people interested in buying without many sellers. I think 25 cv is more accurate. I also agree that the fairy price is a little on the high side. Probably around 15-20 cubes. I don't think the 5-10 cv price is accurate. It isn't a useless event it just isn't the best. Honestly what maps will you play besides polybius where a 5555 fairy won't do the job...

Ty for the help and the tips. I appreciate that, and i will set the Ball Blaster at 20cv if people buy them for that :)

@Black Mamba quote:

No LOL.
Why should "opinionated" price lists be pinned, regardless of whoever's it author may be? LOL x2.

And Mamba if you can't say anything good about this thread, then it's better if you just don't post anything ;)