Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Goodbye, Defenders!

Greetings Defenders,

A few months ago, we welcomed Alec “Lawlta” Saare into the Trendy family as our community coordinator. You may have seen more of his beautiful, bearded visage and less of my pre-pubescent mug over the past weeks. There’s a reason for that:  Today is my last day at Trendy, which means Alec is your new community manager! I hope you’ll treat him well as he dons the community gauntlet and assumes direct control. (We use the Power Glove system here. It’s very advanced.)

I’ve enjoyed every minute of working with these professional goofballs, and it’s with a heavy heart I’m moving on. But the future of Dungeon Defenders II is bright. In fact, the team is working on new modes and features that are on my personal wishlist. The first details of these changes are starting to trickle out, and I can’t wait to login and experience them with you as a fan!

Speaking of fans, I’ve had the pleasure of meeting many of you over the past six years. The creativity, generosity and passion of the Dungeon Defenders community is inspiring, and I can’t wait to see what weird-ass videos, art and memes you’ll make next. Don’t let your memes be dreams.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter (@iamisom) if you want to stay in touch or play games together!

Love,
iamisom

Good luck with where ever you land next Isom. If you end up in Destiny 2 I hope to run into you in the Crucible at some point. 

While it's sad that you're leaving I'm sure everyone is with me when I wish you the best of luck with your next endeavor. 

damn I will miss you! DD2 and you were synonymous with each other in my eyes, I am genuinely sad :(

Well good luck with your future plans, and its nice to know you are moving upwards and onwards :)

[[4370,users]] Good luck in the future!  Hope to play Overwatch with you again in the future.  #MoreSoldier76SkinsPlz

Damn I wake up to this?

Well it's awesome being able to chat to you about Dungeon defenders and other stuff through out the years and you have done a lot for the community. So that will never be forgotten.

Best of luck with it all and congrats you are now one of us. :P

You've fooled everyone else Isom. I know why you're leaving. You're trying to get out of the cooking strim. Just know. I SEE YOU. On a serious note, besta luck. You'll be missed as much as you were appreciated. Thanks for all your great time valiant defender!

May the Isomicon shine bright in honor of your dedicated service these past 6 years.

A fantastic dude who will continue to do fantastic things. I've got some big shoes to fill.

Confirmed on stream, best single-player co-op experience world, wouldn't have wanted to achieve such a great accomplishment with anyone else :D

I remember the day you joined the Trendy team (and years later when you re-joined, to the relief of so many.) Such a crazy ride it's been. This is one of the greatest gaming communities online, and you were the catalyst for so much of that. You're kind, level-headed, engaging. Genuinely a part of the community. A fellow writer. Someone I respect immensely and am proud to have known for all these years. There are no words to convey our gratitude for the time you've spent steering the community ship. Though I'm sad you're going, and you'll be missed dearly: I'm smiling at the thought of what comes next.