Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Fox

[WTA] Arm Guard of Love

Hello everyone,

Auctioning traced Arm Guard of Love, earned recently from Plane's contest.

Quite clearly I am the first owner, and you have the wonderful chance of being the second.

I accept the following:

Cubes

Diamonds (5/10/15)

Traced events as:

15cv Lava Cuffs

25cv Mana Master

25cv Vortex Shield

25cv Vortex Hammer

55cv Rockshatter

65cv Glacier's Demise

100cv New Patch Celebration

110cv Celebration 

110cv Greater Magicite of the Wind

180cv The Rain Maker

Auction ends on Tuesday, October 10th 2017. If by any chance bids are made this date, it will be extended.

Due to the item price, I reserve the right not to sell as well as the right to end auctin earlier if a desirable bid is made and there's no further bids for more than 2 days).

Ending auction for lack of interest. The Armguard is still available, if you're interested contact me though pm or steam. If it's not sold, I will run the auction again sometime.

@MasterPlays quote:

10cubes. 

1. Stop necroposting. This thread has already been over by request of OP, so please, stop necroposting on all the forum posts.

@ninO.- quote:

i want msg me on steam

Sorry to expose you, but 1. Stop posting on a thread that has ended. 2. I'm sorry but active aura hacking will get you nowhere here. Need not reply here since this thread is already over.

@Lordgaming quote:

Hey i need bracers

plz may i trade

You seem not to read what other people write or what even the title of a thread says.

Please stop necroposting in your own interrest as it will bring nothing and will oppose people against you.

Some reading comprehension would go a long way. When he ended the auction in October, the OP stated to contact him by PM or add him on Steam if you are still interested.

@mvarcola quote:

will u take events

Please read the chat ahead. If you are interrested, Mayhem already pointed out whats in the op: pm him trough forums or steam. Please do NOT post old posts who hasnt been written on in months and are finished already.

@[Ger] Michili quote:

@mvarcola quote:

will u take events

Please read the chat ahead. If you are interrested, Mayhem already pointed out whats in the op: pm him trough forums or steam. Please do NOT post old posts who hasnt been written on in months and are finished already.

i am sorry