Sign in to follow this  
ziglasdk

[WTA] Ulti++ Armor[ENDED]

B/O for mail boots is 200cv(RainMaker), but i need a few events that i need from the list. I don't really want 200cv in my box :P

@ziglasdk quote:

Can you guys plz come with some serious bids. Make more sense, because you won't win any of the peices with that low bids.

And people wonder why i am never gonna auction another item in my time in DD. May want to set a minimum bid increment to stop them from being able to do that. Lets say 5cv bid increments.

@Atherial quote:

@ziglasdk quote:

Can you guys plz come with some serious bids. Make more sense, because you won't win any of the peices with that low bids.

And people wonder why i am never gonna auction another item in my time in DD. May want to set a minimum bid increment to stop them from being able to do that. Lets say 5cv bid increments.

Sounds like a good idea :D

@[Ger] Michili quote:

@littlebaconbits1 quote:

5 cv leather helm

by the way, a bit above ziglas announced a 5 cv bid increasement rule. The next leggit bid would be at least 7,5 cubes.

Ty Michili. But i will go end the auction now, because no one are interested in any of the pieces. But i will go make a WTT thread with the mail boots :)

@Moonwalk quote:

Hey, I am back from vacation. 

Please contact me on steam before you end the auction, i would like to bid here.

@ziglasdk quote:
@[Ger] Michili quote:
@littlebaconbits1 quote:
5 cv leather helm

by the way, a bit above ziglas announced a 5 cv bid increasement rule. The next leggit bid would be at least 7,5 cubes.

Ty Michili. But i will go end the auction now, because no one are interested in any of the pieces. But i will go make a WTT thread with the mail boots :)

Uhm yea, well i guess you dont want my money then xD 

Have a good day :)