Sign in to follow this  
KnowsNoLimits

So if you had a choice of any map remade from DD1 what would you pick?

I want to see my fav DD1 map of all time come back, which of course is Aquanos. The layout, the music, it's just perfect.

Bring my precious Shark creatures along with it. Just the thought of Geodes shielding Sharken who then get in range to aggro and OHKO you and your defense would be glorious.

I would love to see them being highly durable as well where they can't be taken out by aura's or protons. Just so you always have that element of danger and can't spawn camp them.

If you did that in DD1 you would be destroyed and this game really needs that as well.

Anyway that's my pick.

What's yours?

Aquanos for sure. But I hope they keep it as close to the original as possible, and don´t change the theme too much.

+1 to Sky City

Aquanos and Sky City, assuming you can get the same pets on them again. I really liked the seahorse pet.

Aquanos was really fun for the portals for me! Sky City was fun for the "air lifts" for me! 
I'd like to see the Tinkerer's Lab. But, really.... I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a town defense map! Where we must protect the war table and the Pirate ship! Enemies come in through the town "exit", the Terraria portal and from where the dummies are located!

The Assault Challenge. Although with flying heroes, it could be one hero per challenge, instead of one challenge per map (i.e. incursion). Then the assault challenge could be huntress only and reward bows that rapidly shoot blasticus guns. Then come out with challenges for all the other heroes too. One step back and two steps forward. Bam.

So many good maps! I have to say though, I am there with [[24592,users]] on Aquanos, love that one. I did really enjoy falling off the ledges in King's Game as well though Emoji_Kobalt.png

@Juicebags quote:

So many good maps! I have to say though, I am there with KnowsNoLimits on Aquanos, love that one. I did really enjoy falling off the ledges in King's Game as well though Emoji_Kobalt.png

Yeah King's game, Akatiti jungle, palantir, karathiki, city in cliffs, talay mines among others were amazing to play on.

Nice to see you again [[58175,users]] .

I wish we could freely play all the current remake maps in DD2 (Foundries & Forges and Magus Quarters in particular.) The others few are thankfully in the C7 rotation. Including the remake of Ramparts, my fave of the vanilla DD1 maps. Past these, I agree that Aquanos is the best. The aesthetic, both visual and musical - along with the layout and unique creatures. Mind you I have a fondness for all four of the Lost Shards maps. Such love was put into each, and they were all so unique when they launched.

Castle Armory.  Not sure why but I always loved this map.  Also I would love to see.. gosh I can't recall... It was an outdoor map where the spiders came down from the trees.  

@Kambien quote:

Castle Armory.  Not sure why but I always loved this map.  Also I would love to see.. gosh I can't recall... It was an outdoor map where the spiders came down from the trees.  

Mystimire forest?

@SpiderDanX quote:

@Kambien quote:

Mystimire forest?

Yes!

@Kambien quote:

@SpiderDanX quote:

@Kambien quote:

Mystimire forest?

Yes!

We have it already... Forest Biome :-) The layout is the same, the # of crystals are the same. Instead of talking mushrooms people that say "Fishy fishy fishy" We have the potions to pickup & craft. Then there is that big building in the center of the map. Also, Trendy has confirmed that Forest Biome is Mystimire forest re-imagined :-)

@SpiderDanX quote:

@Kambien quote:

@SpiderDanX quote:

@Kambien quote:

Mystimire forest?

Yes!

We have it already... Forest Biome :-) The layout is the same, the # of crystals are the same. Instead of talking mushrooms people that say "Fishy fishy fishy" We have the potions to pickup & craft. Then there is that big building in the center of the map. Also, Trendy has confirmed that Forest Biome is Mystimire forest re-imagined :-)

Wow!  I never realized it was the exact same... I feel so blonde at the moment... That explains why I love Forest Biome..........

@Kambien quote:

Wow!  I never realized it was the exact same... I feel so blonde at the moment... That explains why I love Forest Biome..........

It's ok. We all have those moments. ;-)

@Kr.Pa. quote:

but we really need a Tavern defence!

That's what I'm saying!!!! :-)

The volcano lava map.  it was challenging because you had to rebuild and move your defenses and the map progressed, as well as melee to help assist towers up top or at the bottom that were destroyed.   you couldn't just camp and upgrade