Sign in to follow this  
Dravvoc

Console feature request: Variable movement speed

One of the really annoying things about playing on console is the lack of "fine movement speed control" with the left analog stick.

DD1 took advantage of this great characteristic of analog controllers and allowed us to either make fine movements with a little tilt, fast movements with a lot of tilt, or anywhere in between.

In DD2 that is lost and it's all or nothing. Move the stick even a hair past the dead zone, and off you go running at full speed, leaping straight over that small object you were trying to land on... or worse, over a cliff.

Anyone else missing this? Trendy, is there any chance that this could be added for us console/controller players?

Yes we need the exact same camera functions as DD1. I don't know how many times I've been frustrated trying to put defence down but cant move the camera because its stuck behind the hero. You cant even look at your character from the front to see how cool you look with new gear n costumes. Bring back the same camera controls from DD1 please!!! I dont know why they ever would have changed it or left it out.