Sign in to follow this  
[GB] n0ught

FIX: Definition wrong

In the ability circle, when you hover over the Huntress's "Invisibilty" ability, the definition appears like it does for every other ability.

In this definition, the word "Invisible" is spelt incorrectly. It's spelt "Invisibile".

20170914144509_1.jpg

1. I'm actually not too used with the forum. How did you Emoji_Apprentice.png do that? When i try Summoner_minimap_icon_c.png to edit my comment, there's no options to post the print like that (only when submitting for the first time, not demon.png when editting).  Emoji_AbyssLord.png

Love you, Mambo

I just opened the link, copied the image and pasted it directly into the text area.

@Hakon quote:

Damn, good job finding that.

Invisibile

@Hakon quote:

I'm actually not too used with the forum. How did you do that? When i try to edit my comment, there's no options to post the print like that (only when submitting for the first time, not when editting).

@Hakon quote:

I'm actually not too used with the forum. How did you do that? When i try to edit my comment, there's no options to post the print like that (only when submitting for the first time, not when editting).

Click Edit, then change that / 1 / in the URL address bar to / 2 / and enjoy the magic!
Can edit comments and get the "toolbar" for it.
For editing main posts(OPs) you don't have to worry about it since it shows the toolbar anyways.
Note: After editing using the link change, you will still be re-directed to the original; edit page, i.e. with / 1 / in the URL. You can simply close that page or just hit Submit again, your changes from the URL change, i.e. from using / 2 / URL won't be affected and will be reflected in the post. I usually just close the redirected edit page to avoid any issues given how sh!tty these forums are!

So,
afKgPIZ.png

Becomes:
aXeVjko.png

Enjoy.