Sign in to follow this  
lesliesoon

How does the zapper icon looked like?

Hi guys, I've been wondering how will the zapper's icon look like. I've watched juicebag's videos and they looked like a blue barrel with wings but when I'm playing, I don't see the icon at all. They also don't seem to be labeled as boss in the lane it spawns. Any idea if that icon disappear after the previous patch or am I missing it?

Yes to what Pandy said!

The Chaos bosses show up in the lists, but they don't show up as bosses. Shouldn't that be a bug?

I would also like any of the previous bosses to show up too - would at least make the last wave interesting. Since all the boss you get now is countered the same way as his lesser powered minions, most of them really don't matter much. But getting Thorc or Geode Prime on some CT7 builds would mean you had to actually pay attention and deal with them.

@geo981010 quote:

Yes to what Pandy said!

The Chaos bosses show up in the lists, but they don't show up as bosses. Shouldn't that be a bug?

I would also like any of the previous bosses to show up too - would at least make the last wave interesting. Since all the boss you get now is countered the same way as his lesser powered minions, most of them really don't matter much. But getting Thorc or Geode Prime on some CT7 builds would mean you had to actually pay attention and deal with them.

Or maybe mash everything on Chaos X! heheheh!

@PandynatorDD quote:

It is on the normal list for enemies. It has the same icon as the other air kobolts, but you can tell it apart since it says that only 1 is spawning. 

Oh thats bad. Thanks for the info but don't zapper spawn together with 3 khobolds? (those blue kobolds)

I added this to the bug report site when it was first introduced, it has now been removed because all bug reports were closed, maybe someone else can report it again.

One day it might be respected as a boss in its own right^^

@Zimmermann quote:

I added this to the bug report site when it was first introduced, it has now been removed because all bug reports were closed, maybe someone else can report it again.

One day it might be respected as a boss in its own right^^

The bugs weren't "removed", they got logged for TE internally.

@geo981010 quote:

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@geo981010 quote:

Yes to what Pandy said!

Or maybe mash everything on Chaos X! heheheh!

They need a Chaos X. Enemies get usual +30/40% monster level, every Trial critter can show up, pick 3-7 of the tough maps, and shards boxes are from everywhere in game. Same loot at CT7, but if you want a challenge you can do that instead.

But I thought to have a Chaos X, we need Chaos VIII & IX first?