Sign in to follow this  
Madeline

Where did the c6 players go?

Is anyone that can play on C6 still playing? I have been trying to play the game but no one is able to build for C6 is on anymore. Did all the higher players quit?

Public games are cancer 8/10 times, so people only flock to public games out of sheer boredom or necessity (inability to clear by themselves). After i do my dailies and want to kill an hour of time, i will occasionally run a few public games to help people that are gearing in various chaos tiers. Then, i immediately realize why i stopped playing public games in the first place, ie: people never readying up, people readying up immediately and not giving me mana to build, people kicking me out of my own game because they want their friend in their to leech off of my towers etc. 

@Derek564 quote:

Public games are cancer 8/10 times, so people only flock to public games out of sheer boredom or necessity (inability to clear by themselves). After i do my dailies and want to kill an hour of time, i will occasionally run a few public games to help people that are gearing in various chaos tiers. Then, i immediately realize why i stopped playing public games in the first place, ie: people never readying up, people readying up immediately and not giving me mana to build, people kicking me out of my own game because they want their friend in their to leech off of my towers etc. 

Whoa, they literally kick the builder AFTER the build's finished? That's sick.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Derek564 quote:

The towers lose all their stats so they are screwed anyway.

@PandynatorDD quote:

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Derek564 quote:

The towers lose all their stats so they are screwed anyway.

Oh yes, that's what they get for defying a unwritten law.

Oh good, didn't realize it did that. That's good to know, i guess its just different people kicking me who don't know that that happens. 

I hope host's are the only ones with the ability to kick with the next patch, as that's how it should be. People who host a game generally have the intent to play it through and police their game. Using the majority is never a good way to decide kicking, as people typically vote kick whenever somebody starts a vote (unless there are two friends in the game).