Sign in to follow this  
jobetoco94

question about pet abilities

what is the best pet and pet ability to kill a boss? atm i use elder kitty general - legendary with ability gato fireworks but i dont like it anymore.

E65F554D0B9048AD4F97B1AB7B752AD13E2E56F8

@jobetoco94 quote:

what is the best pet and pet ability to kill a boss? atm i use elder kitty general - legendary with ability gato fireworks but i dont like it anymore.

Gato Fireworks is the best for boss killing, but it depends on Hero Damage and Hero Crit Damage to work.

If you are doing an AP build, there isn't too much that helps you. Dracholich's will double all damage, and really that is about it for direct AP damage. Hopefully with the pet changes they are doing they will make this better.

@geo981010 quote:

@jobetoco94 quote:

Gato Fireworks is the best for boss killing, but it depends on Hero Damage and Hero Crit Damage to work.

If you are doing an AP build, there isn't too much that helps you. Dracholich's will double all damage, and really that is about it for direct AP damage. Hopefully with the pet changes they are doing they will make this better.

ap?

@geo981010 quote:

@jobetoco94 quote:

@geo981010 quote:

@jobetoco94 quote:

ap?

Ability Power.

In your picture there, the EV seemed to have more AP the HD. You can get your HD over 30k, and then that kitty will be doing a lot more damage.

but pet say magical hero damage, i tough it was ap ability power.

i have other question about pet abilities. some pet types are water, earth, fire, eletric, etc. and in description say: Frost Shards - Fire 8 frost shards dealing 265% water Hero Damage each. this water hero damage means, my hero damage / critical hero damage converts into pet water damage / OR / my hero equipments need water damage to deal damage with this pet ability?

@jobetoco94 quote:

i have other question about pet abilities. some pet types are water, earth, fire, eletric, etc. and in description say: Frost Shards - Fire 8 frost shards dealing 265% water Hero Damage each. this water hero damage means, my hero damage / critical hero damage converts into pet water damage / OR / my hero equipments need water damage to deal damage with this pet ability?

Your first assumption  is correct. The damage is converted.

@Pureownage quote:

@jobetoco94 quote:

so when pet say water hero damage means normal hero damage?

@jobetoco94 quote:

@Pureownage quote:

@jobetoco94 quote:

so when pet say water hero damage means normal hero damage?

The aility will do water damaged based off of the amount of hero damage you have.