Sign in to follow this  
[CG] LAWLTA

Patch 1.1.1 Notes and Discussion

9FRKHa9.png

Greetings Defenders,

Patch 1.1.1 is out now! This patch is focused on addressing a couple balance issues that you as a community have helped raise awareness to, as well as taking care of some nasty bugs. We will have some pretty big announcements in the coming weeks, so while these patches may not be very heavy, consider them the calm before the storm. You've been warned. Now let's get into some patch notes!

General Balance

• Cybork

• EMP stun duration reduced to 12 seconds from 15 seconds.

• Thorc

• EMP stun duration reduced to 18 seconds from 60 seconds.

• EMP Kobold Flier

• EMP stun duration reduced to 20 seconds from 30 seconds.

• Zapper

• Stun duration reduced to 30 seconds from 45 seconds..

Hero Changes

Huntress

Towers

• Blaze Balloon

• Defense Power ratio increased to 4.25 from 3.5.

• Critical damage ratio increased accordingly.

Shards

• Blazing Phoenix

• Max damage increased to 5000% Defense Power from 850% Defense Power.

• Phoenix projectile increased in size.

• Phoenix projectile speed slowed slightly.

Monk

Abilities

• Pole Smash

• No longer causes the Monk to get stuck on top of enemies if used mid-air above enemies.

• Can now turn/target during the animation.

Series EV2

General

• Sword Container

• Fire rate increased to 1 per second from 1 per 2 seconds.

• Reduced firing width.

• Reduced pellet number to 20 from 30.

• Increased pellet lifespan.

• Increased secondary lifespan.

• Heat reduction reduced to 15 from 22.

• Various EV2 weapons have had their firing rates tuned.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with inventory tooltips going off the bottom of the screen when comparing items.

• Fixed an issues where certain regions were unable to be selected.

• Fixed an issue with sorting weapons, armor, and relics when using a controller.

• Fixed an issue where the end game “Press G” message was not appearing.

• Monk Skyguard Tower properly tracks damage for ‘Clear Skies’ challenge.

• Fixed typos in Hailstorm Tower description.

• Removed outdated attention/aggro text from several towers.

• Fixed an issue where players weren’t getting sent back to hubs after Incursions/Campaign sessions.

• Chlorophyte Arrows no longer changes color when upgrading.

• Fixed an issue causing players to get the “Press G to Ready Up” notification stuck.

• Fixed a bug where boost aura was causing Hailstorm Tower to increase enemy health instead of dealing damage.

Nice that Blaze ballons get some love, but for 60 DU I´m a little disappointed it still doesn´t apply a DOT to distinguish it from other defenses, and make up for the cost. Guess I´ll just have to wait and see how nasty the new Phoenix is now thenEmoji_GobHuntress.png:)

[[166314,users]] how about leaderboards? Will they register the score by hitting continue or will it be fixed later?

All good but:

Boost Aura default size is too small, makes it and boosting grasp useless

Traps are still too small for trigger and definitely too small for damage, with damage fall off still too steep

Buff beam....needs a buff

@Fozzie quote:

All good but:

Boost Aura default size is too small, makes it and boosting grasp useless

Traps are still too small for trigger and definitely too small for damage, with damage fall off still too steep

Buff beam....needs a buff

I think I'm gonna have to agree with all you said!

Got the patch and idk if it's a console issue, but I can't compare any loot dropped on the floor anymore.

It just tells me what enemy spawn are coming through the doors, even when I'm pointing directly at the floor looking at the loot.

@Lawlta quote:

• Fixed a bug where boost aura was causing Hailstorm Tower to increase enemy health instead of dealing damage.

... what Gobu. A secret nerf once again? Wasn't it intended. Emoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_GobHuntress.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png

@specialK quote:

Lawlta how about leaderboards? Will they register the score by hitting continue or will it be fixed later?

They should register no matter what selection you make at the end of the map as long as you win that map. :)

fix the problem with some of the monsters avoid the barricades and go right to the gems or target objectives, that *** be very annoying on the final wave of chaos 4 and they skip over the blockade or world tree and destroy the crystal 

@malvo3000 quote:

fix the problem with some of the monsters avoid the barricades and go right to the gems or target objectives, that *** be very annoying on the final wave of chaos 4 and they skip over the blockade or world tree and destroy the crystal 

Lady orcs require you to fully barricade a lane, not just place 1 in the middle and call it done.

L Shift Compare System is BUGGED!!!

Option > Setting > Texture Quality is UNAVAILABLE to Change and its on MinSpec All Time!!! [for some players like me]

2afl8hf.jpg

@Chaos_Martin quote:

Heyo, why is it 4.8G in size to download? isn't this just some new coding being downloaded? How dose the update process work?

It's somehow related to PlayStation and how Trendy's servers/system works in relation to PlayStation. So, basically, you are redownloading most/all of DD2 itself. That's how I remember a Trendy explaining once. Something along those lines, anyway.

@zsolesz79 quote:

Still getting multiple rollers while playing solo. Is it intended or a bug?

Define multiple, you can get two, even had that on Forest Biome from the same double lane. I don't think I have seen three recently.

@Fozzie quote:

@zsolesz79 quote:

Still getting multiple rollers while playing solo. Is it intended or a bug?

Define multiple, you can get two, even had that on Forest Biome from the same double lane. I don't think I have seen three recently.

I get two at the same time regularly, not sure about three. Am I wrong, that they stated a long before, that solo play should not have even two at the same time?

Thanks for the update, but all of the canisters except for Meg'Manus Projector and McDoogers Rapid Shooter still suck. Meg'Manus still does x2 more DPS than sword canister and the other canisters. Blazing balloon is slightly better but still not worth using, nor the new shard. Perhaps if it were 30 DU it could be on par with monk's flame aura. Pole smash would be cooler if you could smash while moving and not just turning around. Overall, the patch doesn't really change anything in terms of what defenses one would use. And I'm not sure what data/statistics you look at to make balance decisions, but you should implicitly focus on C7 endgame players to see which defenses are used the most and the least and then make tweaks based off of that. I can guarantee you'll see the numbers are sky high for flame aura, followed by LSA/hornets, and then the rest is meh.

While all the new updates and things are nice. I would appreciate if they would look into the error of getting disconnected from the host or the time out error that comes with trying to playing this game. I love playing I look forward to it. However it gets annoying if after every game I have to exit completely out of the game just to be able to get back into a tavern.