Sign in to follow this  
Bones1505

Hard hitter

What is the hardest hitting defence? This is per hit and dps with and without shards. If with shards state which. 

Thank you for any reply, viability chaos wise doesn't matter.

Lightning Strikes is one of the best.  Power Transfer is the best shard overall.  I personally like using Deadly Strikes until maxing the range gambit.  Other shards are up to you, but good ones are Defense Rate, Defense Crit Damage, and anything that increases defense power with Vampiric Empowerment probably being the best due to stacking with Power Transfer. 

Earthshatter Towers are also likely really good, but I haven't used them enough to comment. 

Without upgrades, Snake Coil is the best DPS/DU ratio.

With upgrades, LSA as it gains 100% base DPS every upgrade.

Effectively though, Flame Aura + Proton Beams + Earthshatter + PDTs + Hornets can all be more effective though IMHO as they hit more critters and may apply  slow/knockup/special effects.

Thanks for the help. My trouble is berserkers, I can beat them but it takes a while. Now I know the LSA will help get that quick kill.

Any other suggestions for hard hitting berserker or boss killers are welcome.

LSA + anything you have that stuns them is good, to reduce damage to your walls.  This is why the sharpened spikes shard is so good on spiked blockades, and why canonballs with whatever stuns you have for them are great right at your wall (for lady orcs and for minibosses).  Other stuns include EV2's proton beams (with frosty beams), oil geysers (with oil spill), geysers (drench + lightning = stun).  I'm sure there are more, but those my go to towers.

I was using cannonballs but geodes were causing problems so LSA, FA, sand viper, serpents coil and flame throwers with skeletal orcs work perfectly.

Thank you, speed kills work but I'm sure working stuns in could help.