Sign in to follow this  
MaJean

Get some sleep Mr. Leaderboard Bossman.

I can definetely tell you dedicate plenty of your daily time to compete on the boards. Whenever I beat the highscore on any given map, I just shrug my shoulders - because I know that my placement is on borrowed time. I know that within half a day you bumped my name back down again. You are dedicated to being king of the hill, and I´m a little concerned that you might not be getting any sleep since the leaderboards came up. 

Do you even eat Mr. Leaderboard Bossman?

You can´t stand being second can  you? That must be very stressful, you should try meditating.Emoji_Monk.png

Nice scores BTW

M.

He's similar to you, you don't like being 3rd.....  more meditation prescribed.... 3rd is good, 3rd is good.... 3rd is good.... 3rd.. 

Emoji_Apprentice.png

@MamaTata quote:

He's similar to you, you don't like being 3rd.....  more meditation prescribed.... 3rd is good, 3rd is good.... 3rd is good.... 3rd.. 

Emoji_Apprentice.png

You're just a kitty trying to hang on by your claws to even stay on the leaderboards. You´ve been watching tutorial videos huh? Suddenly your name starts popping up in top 5. A long way to fall down for a kitty from there. You should stay down where you belong which is rank 10-15 ish. And that´s me being nice.Emoji_Skeleton.png

I've been always clear/honest that I'm mediocre player.... but that tells you what I think about majority of community and the state of the game atm apprentice_small.png

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

Hmmm.....this seems to be directed to a certain player called "Nictus"

I think he has an app that warns him when his name gets bumped down from a map. I tried "sneaking in" a highscore but he either checks every map regulary or is warned by a big noisy alarm he has made to monitor all maps on the leaderboards.

@MaJean quote:

Hmmm.....this seems to be directed to a certain player called "Nictus"

I think he has an app that warns him when his name gets bumped down from a map. I tried "sneaking in" a highscore but he either checks every map regulary or is warned by a big noisy alarm he has made to monitor all maps on the leaderboards.

Hmmm...possibly. And probably his life is revolving around DD2. Or he's playing DD2 24/7 which is nuts.

@MamaTata quote:

I've been always clear/honest that I'm mediocre player.... but that tells you what I think about majority of community and the state of the game atm apprentice_small.png

Don´t you reverse psychology me! Now I feel bad for saying.... No wait... you're reverse-reverse psychologying me now. You are saying the rest of us suck worse than you huhskeleton.png

I blame Trendy, too long without any challenging content and, we were too long without proper matchmaking system.... so now we have so many "end game" players half clueless about the game. My opinion for sure Emoji_LightningBug.png

@MamaTata quote:

I blame Trendy, too long without any challenging content and, we were too long without proper matchmaking system.... so now we have so many "end game" players half clueless about the game. My opinion for sure Emoji_LightningBug.png

I'm glad I'm not in that grouping. I have Clue in my closet, I may even still have the movie sitting around somewhere.

They should all watch the movie.... for sure Emoji_GobHuntress.png

@Okielos quote:

@MamaTata quote:

I'm glad I'm not in that grouping. I have Clue in my closet, I may even still have the movie sitting around somewhere.

Must admit, after all your nastiness towards me, it is nice feeling to get on top of you.... on those silly boards. No more than that Emoji_WarBoar.png

@MamaTata quote:

Must admit, after all your nastiness towards me, it is nice feeling to get on top of you.... on those silly boards. No more than that Emoji_WarBoar.png

First of all - you wish. Emoji_Kobalt.png

Second of all - you wish. Emoji_Orc.png Is there even one map with you higher than me? Well even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

EDIT: I see you have been busy little kitty. Naughty naughty.

@MaJean quote:

@MamaTata quote:

First of all - you wish. Emoji_Kobalt.png

Second of all - you wish. Emoji_Orc.png Is there even one map with you higher than me? Well even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

Oooh! I sense that there's going to be competition.

@MaJean quote:

@MamaTata quote:

glance The Dead Road when it updates skeleton.png

You wouldn´t dare.... I am especially fond of that 2nd place!

Unfortunately, he has conquered Assault on Throne Room, Buried Bastille, Dragonfall Sewers, Lttle Horn Valley and Nimbus Reach over you :( 

Oh, and Buried Bastille too.

BTW you're right, this "Nictus" has the HIGHEST SCORE on EVERYTHING THAT'S C7, when does "Nictus" have the time to sleep, or eat. OR does he/she even work for income for survival?! Unless "Nictus" is on a one year leave.

And he/she kept his/her steam profile private, so we'll never know....

It is ever changing.... I made 2 top score in the last hour.... but it might not be highest score until leaderboard updates

@MaJean quote:

@MamaTata quote:

Unfortunately, he has conquered Assault on Throne Room, Buried Bastille, Dragonfall Sewers, Lttle Horn Valley and Nimbus Reach over you :( 

BTW you're right, this "Nictus" has the HIGHEST SCORE on EVERYTHING THAT'S C7, when does "Nictus" have the time to sleep, or eat. OR does he/she even work for income for survival?! Unless "Nictus" is on a one year leave.

@MaJean quote:

@MamaTata quote:

He´s probably 12. We are getting our asses handed to us by a minorEmoji_Kobalt.png

@MaJean quote:

@MaJean quote:

@MamaTata quote:

He´s probably 12. We are getting our asses handed to us by a minorEmoji_Kobalt.png

OOOOHHHHH THAT NUTS!Emoji_TNT.png (i do not know what this emoji means haha)

by the way, wow, did i really said "oh and buried bastille too" after I did include buried bastile in the list.

@MamaTata quote:

It is ever changing.... I made 2 top score in the last hour.... but it might not be highest score until leaderboard updates

@MaJean quote:

@MamaTata quote:

Should be interesting to see what will happen in the next few days, you don't need to worry about me overtaking yet (for now)....as I do not have enough ascension points (lvl 336 I think), nor do i have enough relics yet, nor do I have unlock all the heroes yet (lavamancer, gunwitch and ev2), and nor do I have actually have that much time.....but I'm C7 so just wait...just wait....my time will come....

wow... maybe it was a good decision to stop after 2-3 days if its going to start forum fights.

Let the guy enjoy going for #1's, every game needs hardcore players in its community otherwise the game starts to die. 

If you cant compete because of real life commitments, or lack of interest thats cool too, but don't shoot down the guy who has the time, patience and commitment to succeed. I know you guys maybe didn't mean to be hostile but as a 3rd party reading this thread it feels a little so.

@Zimmermann quote:

wow... maybe it was a good decision to stop after 2-3 days if its going to start forum fights.

Let the guy enjoy going for #1's, every game needs hardcore players in its community otherwise the game starts to die. 

If you cant compete because of real life commitments, or lack of interest thats cool too, but don't shoot down the guy who has the time, patience and commitment to succeed. I know you guys maybe didn't mean to be hostile but as a 3rd party reading this thread it feels a little so.

There was absolutely no hostility what so ever. Nor is there any fight here. In fact it was kind of an appreciation from my part. 

@MaJean quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

There was absolutely no hostility what so ever. Nor is there any fight here. In fact it was kind of an appreciation from my part. 

I thought it was flirting, and was going to suggest getting that you two get a chat room...

That is what DD2 needs - an official DD2 romance, hopefully less incest-y than Game of Thrones.