Favorite characters for DPS?

I'm wondering which character everyone likes playing with the most during gameplay. Let me know how you use her/him (ability power, dps, both, shard set ups, abilities, weapons) and if it's because they're the pound for pound strongest, best at taking out bosses, or just because you enjoy the characters movement. Very interested in responses! :)

EV2 is super fun for me with the standard charged shot, power gambit and big boy shards (doing a hero damage/crit build).  She gets great DPS from just holding down your mouse button, can shoot from the air without being targeted, can set off huge bombs that scale massively off hero damage, and is all around fun.

I've also been trying a hero damage/crit build on the Mystic, and she seems to be super fun though I don't have a solid handle on her.  But moving around the obelisk to take bosses, using the shadow flame dagger to melt groups of enemies, and running like a banshee with max appeasement is a ton of fun.

Lastly, I love my nuclear monk.  Double jumps are great, and using all the shards and heroic wave to up his hero damage turning gato fireworks into a one hit kill for minibosses is always fun.

This list will have MY PERSONAL opinion on the heroes.

Best Boss Killer while progressing into a tier : EV2 ( Proton Charge )

Best Boss Killer At End Game : Monk / EV2 

Best Siege Killer : Monk / Gunwitch ( Ice Needle)  / Dryad ( shard Spam)

Best Trash Mob AoE Killer : Abyss Lord / Adept / EV2 

Best Overall Hero for Money : Abyss Lord

Best Assassin Killer : Adept / Abyss Lord

Edit 

Forgot this.

Favourite Characters : Dryad and Abyss Lord.  Just Love them.

Soft spot for Gunwitch but don't use her so much as she needs another ascension sink

Abyss Lord or Adept in C5

Monk for boss killing

Any in lower C tiers when I am helping out.

Using Adept a hell of a lot currently, just love the Arcane Bubble

1. ranged monk (mobility, awesome one shots with pet and great AOE/single target)
  2. flamethrower squire - for the tankiness and flames (sadly this is less fun due to life leech no longer working with flamethrower therefore its down to number 2 in my top 3.)
  3. apprentice shotgun (awesome aoe close up as well as single target. i just love 10x projectiles)

I guess i am the only one loyal to the OG dps hero - Huntress. 

I love my huntress, although she may not be OP and able to one shot rollers, i get by. I use Serpentagon with vines for assassins or dracolich for quick boss kills. 
I run an AP/DP build where my concussive shots do most of my damage (9 mil per cast) and my my "left click" (i'm on xbox) does around 2.5 mil dps, i believe. I play with the concussive damage shard, charge shot and most importantly, mana regeneration shards and cd reduction per shot. So i essentially use concussive shots, left click dps for 1 second when concussive shot recharges, concussive shot again - repeat. Can melt/and stun an eternal amount of enemies, as i never run out of mana with this build. Also, i use the piercing shard ability with concussive shot which does un-resisted damage in a line every cast of concussive shot. Best bow i have found so far is my 3.3s cross blaster with 7 shots. It sufficiently procs charged shot shard with multiple projectiles, gives me fast cd reduction and mana regen with those shards and puts out respectable left click damage. I have always played Huntress, since DD1 with the machine gun and Shai Hulud. I also use the stun shard for my regular attacks, so whatever lane i am in, everything is dead, or stunned until dead. 

I haven't really experimented with other DPS builds yet, but this one works for me in every situation. Piercing shot does 8 mil damage to rollers and my left click dps fills in the gap. So i can kill rollers in less than 10 seconds on C7, ogres and yetis in 6 seconds and permastun/kill assassins by myself with my Serpentagon vines. With my dracolich, i can melt any boss in less than 5 seconds, but assassins typically force me to run with serpentagon. 

1. Abyss Lord - Groups, single target, boss/SR
  2. Adept - Small groups/Change of pace
  3. Monk - Mostly for fun with bosses
  4. Huntress - Bosses