Sign in to follow this  
|~ICE~|SpecterFreak

Hmm whats in your mind right now?

@✪ Westcoast59 quote:

Wanted to know when the new update will be released. The last udpdate arrived more than a year ago ...

Final test beta just went live. All goes well update will be ~2 weeks

Im wondering why you said whats in your mind instead of whats on your mind. Cultural differences?  

I´m about to check out some episodes of Rick and Morty to see what all this szechuan hype is, that has half of US going completely stark,raving mad.

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

That Mastery and certain players on the forum make me want to do unspeakable things.    :)

Hm, i wonder who that might be? =))) Anyway Good Luck in further game. Power of Ancients is supposed to bring new top 10 rush =)

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Kanguroo quote:

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

That Mastery and certain players on the forum make me want to do unspeakable things.    :)

Hm, i wonder who that might be? =))) Anyway Good Luck in further game. Power of Ancients is supposed to bring new top 10 rush =)

What!? Another friggin' event!!!!!????? How do you know!!!???

I may be wrong, i read something like that in news. Couldn't find the source right now =(

@Kanguroo quote:

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Kanguroo quote:

@UnarmedReaper07 quote:

What!? Another friggin' event!!!!!????? How do you know!!!???

I may be wrong, i read something like that in news. Couldn't find the source right now =(

@[Ger] Michili quote:

#fakenews

(actually true, there is no event announced yet)

Phew! I was actually looking forward to kick back and relax playing Onslaught after all the stress of Mastery :D (I slept for 4 hrs two days in a row trying complete mastery!)