I like dd2 alot played it for 500 hours but now i feel like there is nothing to do. after you can solo the c7 maps there i nothing to do. When wil we get new endgame? 

tomorrow you can try the new C7 incursion, and then you can start competing on the leaderboards.

building with less DU, not dying, fast building etc etc. might be fun for a while.

Long term (before the end of the year) they will bring out a new end game mode, probably something like onslaught that is more geared towards endgame.

@Zimmermann quote:

tomorrow you can try the new C7 incursion, and then you can start competing on the leaderboards.

building with less DU, not dying, fast building etc etc. might be fun for a while.

Long term (before the end of the year) they will bring out a new end game mode, probably something like onslaught that is more geared towards endgame.

Thanks alot sir :D

Leaderboards sounds realy fun!

the endgame is coming tomorrow. ITS THE LEADERBOARD > endgame  xDDDDDDD

honestly they could have done something else , i mean fine they releasing a new hero but they should put the focus on other things that were more important.

endgame better be good, something NOT chaos related. Chaos should be nothing more than a progression phase. It offers no challenge, just restriction.

A true endgame should be where players can do whatever they want. Use whatever they towers they want, whatever heroes they want, play whatever maps they want. That way people wont be leaving the game so fast as they are now now that people are starting to realize that chaos is a terrible endgame mode because of the lack of choices. We want to be able to experiment, or even just goof around and use towers others might not think of and find out how to make it work for us without being punished by hard-counters telling us "you cant use that tower because of us" or not getting to play our favorite maps anymore or maps we miss D:

@Jojozityjo quote:

endgame better be good, something NOT chaos related. Chaos should be nothing more than a progression phase. It offers no challenge, just restriction.

A true endgame should be where players can do whatever they want. Use whatever they towers they want, whatever heroes they want, play whatever maps they want. That way people wont be leaving the game so fast as they are now now that people are starting to realize that chaos is a terrible endgame mode because of the lack of choices. We want to be able to experiment, or even just goof around and use towers others might not think of and find out how to make it work for us without being punished by hard-counters telling us "you cant use that tower because of us" or not getting to play our favorite maps anymore or maps we miss D:

yep u are right , but it should be harder to beat too. the game feels in some ways to easy and not challenging. the mutator that they have annouced of asked people whats their mind of it sounded good too.

There will never be a real end game unless they redo how loot drops. At the moment loot is a progressive drop system. Play long enough and if you know the clunky and unintuitive drop system you will get end game stats. Collect enough tokens and have a mule with end game blue ilvl gear you can get end game weapons...there is no surprise or suspense in the way we obtain gear and weapons. The number one reason why my friends and I farmed dd1 was for weapons. 

Sure having a leader board is nice, but what is the point? For your effort what do you get? Bragging rights? In my opinion get rid of the wayfarer and put those weapons back to the boss fight maps. Scale the maps to end game difficulty and make weapons drop appropriate stats.

@schwarzbrot quote:

the endgame is coming tomorrow. ITS THE LEADERBOARD > endgame  xDDDDDDD

honestly they could have done something else , i mean fine they releasing a new hero but they should put the focus on other things that were more important.

don't worry leaderboards are not end game, they are a small aspect to have fun with while we wait for end game.

all it is is utilizing the already existing points system you get from completing a map, now that score actually matters if you want to appear on the leaderboards. Its a fun aspect to spice up farming for gear :)

its not some heavy duty time consuming concept thats taking dev time away from real end game.

@mindlessdefender quote:

Once every one finds out what gives points wont every one just max out on points in leaderboards I wounder?

For the lower chaos tiers/campaign, sure.  But for example you get points for no upgrades and using less than 30% of the DU, so I'm sure in C7 very few will be able to get max points.