Sign in to follow this  
Franx

Blocade vs Arcane Barrier

In the last patches they were changed, and now they cost the same amount of units, mana, have same hp and collision. What the key difference now, and in which cases AB is better than sqire's wall?

I think the spike blockade attacks faster.  Though I am not sure, haven't really looked at the AB much.  If the spike blockade attacks faster it would be the better wall for the Stun Shard for blockades. 

Arcane barrier with vampiric empowerment, fortification and power transfer in a totem makes for some extra nice damage.

Spike blockade with shiny spikes, shielding guard and fortification has some crazy bananas survivability.

@Nefhith quote:

Arcane barrier with vampiric empowerment, fortification and power transfer in a totem makes for some extra nice damage.

Spike blockade with shiny spikes, shielding guard and fortification has some crazy bananas survivability.

Whoa, this is new, gotta try that someday! Never heard of someone using Vampiric Empowerment and Power Transfer on a blockade!

I have one question about the blockade for some reason my blokade doesn´t take in the totems health, am I doing something wrong? (ps4 btw)