Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie

Campaign mode doesnt drop enough shards

I have been playing through campaign again with fresh original 4 heroes.

I noticed that the amount of shards that drop during a full run through campaign is far too few to gear your heroes effectively for Chaos.

[[4370,users]] could you feed this back to Dev, that they should drop a lot more shards in campaign, maybe at least 2 and mostly 3 per map.

Maybe as well as the end of campaign bonus you could drop two or three campaign shard packs.

Yes I could do Harb over and over, but the campaign should flow into the C1 tier.

So should prepare you for it, without having to 'grind' campaign.

@Fozzie quote:

Yes I could do Harb over and over, but the campaign should flow into the C1 tier.

I would say however, the first half of the campaign should drop hardly any so its not overwhelming for new players. But if they do drop that rarely (not redone campaign) they should defo boost the drop rate.

@Zimmermann quote:

@Fozzie quote:

I would say however, the first half of the campaign should drop hardly any so its not overwhelming for new players. But if they do drop that rarely (not redone campaign) they should defo boost the drop rate.

From what I remember the first bit of campaign doesn't drop any so as to not overwhelm.

A year ago when they redid the campaign the idea was to make it flow directly into NM1. This theme should probably continue with C1 unless trendy really does want players now to grind out end of campaign missions.

My suggestion for this would be for the Knight Commander to hook you up with some C1 shard parks as a reward for completing campaign and to prep you for C1. I believe thats also what [[52650,users]] (is this how you tag? I've never tried it) was suggesting. This way at least farming campaign for shards is currently balanced the same for people who have already completed it but it also helps out new players make the transition.