Sign in to follow this  
ChromeMinion

Shark Pet?

I was playing the other day and saw a player with a green shark as a pet. What pet is this? Is it like an exclusive pet? I've been playing since launch on the xbox one and that was the first time I saw it. The player left too quick for me to catch their name so that I could ask unfortunately. Anyone have any info on this?

@ChromeMinion quote:

I was playing the other day and saw a player with a green shark as a pet. What pet is this? Is it like an exclusive pet? I've been playing since launch on the xbox one and that was the first time I saw it. The player left too quick for me to catch their name so that I could ask unfortunately. Anyone have any info on this?

Are you talking about the alien spectre pet? It was an alienware giveaway, might still be codes out there maybe ..

Did it happen to resemble this only green?

Terror_Dragolich.png

Alternatively it was one of the other dragons as there are no shark pets and that's the closest I can think of.

@ChromeMinion quote:

Did it look like this?

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-04%20at%2001.03.

I think it was called a Megadon, it's an XBOX exclusive pet that I think you can obtain that by winning the C7 Yeti Incursion. Hope this helps :)

Heck, that pet looks awesome, I do really want it but unfortunately I'm a PC player :(

@gnollmar quote:

@ChromeMinion quote:

Are you talking about the alien spectre pet? It was an alienware giveaway, might still be codes out there maybe ..

Unfortunately, Alienware.com is out of codes...:(

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@ChromeMinion quote:

Did it look like this?

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-04%20at%2001.03.

I think it was called a Megadon, it's an XBOX exclusive pet that I think you can obtain that by winning the C7 Yeti Incursion. Hope this helps :)

Heck, that pet looks awesome, I do really want it but unfortunately I'm a PC player :(

That's the one! I couldn't find anything on it anywheres, but yup that's the guy.