Sign in to follow this  
Grim indeed

so how do i farm pets now?

really want an earth damage jaderagon, completing maps as normal is such a slow income of eggs (most of which arent the ones im looking for even before they get incubated)... with the removal of onslaught is there some other fast and easy way to farm pet eggs?

Um, just keep playing maps.  Playing any of the chaos modes, there is no shortage of eggs.  By the time you get anywhere close to even C4, I suspect that you will just let your eggs rot or sell them.  Before C5, even though the pet abilities are nice, they are definitely not as helpful for progression as many other things (shards, loot, skill).

I get several eggs every game of Chaos that I play.. and have pretty much every pet that can drop from a regular egg at this point.

Incursions seem to drop ONLY pet items, but I doubt they're really efficient.

If you're not already C7, I'd say to just keep moving forward and working towards shards and gear and you'll get plenty of eggs.

Otherwise, I'm not sure of a super reliable egg farming method.

c6, not sure if it goes up in c7 (i only started c6 a day or two ago, did a lot of progressing whilst watching the international) but the drop speed of eggs is horrendous, it seems like it averages out at one per map run and 66% of those (assuming no weighting) are useless for me

i have every other pet i want (evilwick and shinobi kitten arent legendary as id ideally want, but i refuse to wrestle with the ***ty premium system any more), but i wasnt bothered about jaderagon when it was added to the eggs and now that i want it ive only hatched one in a month or two and its been elemental-less