Sign in to follow this  
raiden7447

When will the PC and PS4 get the new C7 Incursion?

Simple calculation... from what Isom said on Friday's Fun stream and teaser on Twitter it's easy to figure it out that it should be around that date. Since they will try to patch all 3 platforms on the same date patch date could be moved a bit. 

why do the pc gamers have to wait for the patch ? instead , patch pc first if its available and then go for the consoles. since there is no crossplay it doesnt matter if the pc gamers gets a few days earlier an update.

It is much easier from a bug tracking/fixing point of view if your platforms are all on the same version. Besides, console players will feel neglected.

Simply put, Trendy has promised to update platforms simultaneously, barring small updates to fixes for the particular console.  I can't speak to all the reasons behind this promise, but it does seem important to Trendy and unlikely to change.

@lekkin007 quote:

Simply put, Trendy has promised to update platforms simultaneously, barring small updates to fixes for the particular console.  I can't speak to all the reasons behind this promise, but it does seem important to Trendy and unlikely to change.

From my point of view,  here's a couple reasons off the top of my head:

-  Player base unity.  It would feel like favoritism if we released a build for a/b/c platform before others, which could be a turn off to players of any platform that wasn't on the most recent release.
-  Development time.  If we released a patches on different days, it could get out of hand very quickly.  You'd have different development schedules, causing irregularities and bugs across multiple platforms among other issues.

I'm not saying those are the specific reasons, that's just a personal view point, but it's what makes sense to me.