Sign in to follow this  
Ex4mp1e

Move a Xbox360 savegame to PC?

Hey, I did play for some time on Xbox, when I realized there are almost no DLCs on Xbox, but all of them on PC.
So I bought the DLC-Bundle on PC (49.99$, *** :D)

But now I realized, I can't play my old characters on PC...
I've tried Modio5 and Horizon the normal way, like you would do with a TES5-Skyrim savegame, but with both it did not work for Dungeon Defenders.

I got my "DunDefHeroes.dun" out of my Xbox360 savegame, but when I move it into the Steam folder, where the original PC savegame was, the game says it can't load my save file.

Do I need to adjust Profile ID / Device ID, when trying to move a Xbox savegame to PC?
Or is there any other fancy way to do so? Don't wanna start all over again...

Looks bad for mooving xbox data to a pc version, because trendy safes your charackters for the "ranked mode" on a different server.

You would have to write a support ticket, but you got basically 0% chance.

If you are interested feel free to add me, we could do some basic leveling and i could also give you some start gear.

Hm, is there a difference between Online and Offline characters?
Cuz I never play online, just co-op with my girlfriend. Or can one use the same characters for on- and offline gaming?

Ranked is the only way to get steam achievements, should you be interested in them. And is where you trade with other players. You can export your rank toons to open/offline at any time but not vice versa, Open toons can not be placed on ranked. But from a gameplay point of view, there's really no difference since you're playing just co-op with your girlfriend.

So, the point "because trendy safes your charackters for the "ranked mode" on a different server." is invalid here, because I'm not interested in playing ranked...
Trendy support said in a ticket there's no way to move my characters, but I don't believe them.
I mean, I can download cheat engine and have a local character on level 80 in 20 seconds, so there must be a way to get my progress and characters with their items to my pc... But atm I have no idea how

I nor anyone on these forms will condone cheat engine use but i would be happy to help you level and gear up on ranked servers the legit way if you'd like