Sign in to follow this  
Dragontorc

Kicked from my own game.

@zMiiChy quote:

@whaaaah quote:

@zMiiChy quote:

Honestly, I've been guilty of doing this in C3 or C5

Reading you comments [[170732,users]], i'm seeing a trend here.. You don't like to "Help" people for the pure enjoyment of helping them. You do public games, and say, "your build sucks" or "Your towers suck" So you tell them to tear down so YOU can build or they get kicked. That to me, sir, sounds prideful in and of itself. I don't believe you are just "farming and helping" I believe you sir have a God complex, in which you want to be the one that is "carrying" people. Because, I know for a fact it is so much faster to farm alone (No having to wait on everyone else to ready up) and guess what, you receive win streaks as well... alone... So there is no reason for you to even go into Public when you're "farming" unless it is to stroke your ego a little bit when people "watch in awe" as your God builds carry them through this game.

@ThreshHold quote:

@zMiiChy quote:

@whaaaah quote:

@zMiiChy quote:

Reading you comments zMiiChy, i'm seeing a trend here.. You don't like to "Help" people for the pure enjoyment of helping them. You do public games, and say, "your build sucks" or "Your towers suck" So you tell them to tear down so YOU can build or they get kicked. That to me, sir, sounds prideful in and of itself. I don't believe you are just "farming and helping" I believe you sir have a God complex, in which you want to be the one that is "carrying" people. Because, I know for a fact it is so much faster to farm alone (No having to wait on everyone else to ready up) and guess what, you receive win streaks as well... alone... So there is no reason for you to even go into Public when you're "farming" unless it is to stroke your ego a little bit when people "watch in awe" as your God builds carry them through this game.

I do like to help people.... that WANT the help. I did not decide to join the room of the person that didn't want it, I ended up there.

I also want to win shards, as I've said.

So yes, I want to help people that want the help. I don't want to lose because matchmaking put me in a room with someone that will not sell their towers that have no chance of winning.

If they'd let me help, yeah, I would. But most people who do this, and these are the people I kick, ignore any attempts at communication from anyone in the room. These are the same people that, because of their bad towers and strats, have no chance of winning.

And if I'm in a room with people who do play well, they generally know to ready up. Occasionally it is slightly faster to play solo (a few minutes difference), but the absolute dullness of it doesn't warrant that amount of time.

I do not agree that it's wrong to kick people who had no chance at winning and will not let anyone help them when no one chose to be in that persons room by their own accord. I do not have a "God complex" because I want to maximize the efficiency of how I spend my time.

I believe this is being blown absurdly out of proportion because of something that doesn't even happen often and is to people who are not being cooperative in a public game while playing in a tier they should not be in.

@Fozzie quote:

No-one has a right to kick anyone, you may want to for numerous reasons but right no I don't think so.

I don't kick full stop if I don't like it I leave, as long as I am not the builder as that is just petulant.

An online game means you will meet people with different values and codes of conduct.

I was just in a game where the builder left because I built an SGT to replace his dead AA... all he wrote was "thats why i hate public games" and left. No time for us to descuss it, no request for me to sell it.. no checking its stats and my ascension... nothing.. just "screw you guys im going home" *takes ball and leaves park*.  

I have built to replace fallen defenses so many times as I enjoy other people building and naturally not everyones is as awesome/NL as me (jk) and towers go down.. I just build to replace and everyones happy and we win.

This guy... FML 

As you put it; "petulant" hits the nail smack bang wallop on the head.

Holy hell the hyperbole in this thread.

Some of you Guys are acting like zMiichy is going around evicting people from their own houses.

This is a game, and merely Hosting a game is hardly such a prestigious act that ensures no one else impede you.

Normally I'd agree that a host always be entitled to play their way within the parameters they set, but the fact of the matter is that the matchmaking for this game is currently broken, and kicking a stubborn host is the lesser of two evils.

It is no one's intention to interrupt a incapable builder's inevitable loss, but when given the choice of wasting the time of four individual people(Including the respective builder) or kicking a player who refuses to cooperate in a PUBLIC game, I will indeed kick them with no second thoughts.

If the aforementioned scenario occurs to you as a host, you can play private or wait for players to join that would prefer to honor someone's fragile ego over their own time.

I've been kicked over the pettiest *** in games, and the best advice I can give from experience is to just remain calm and move on.

The only real issue here tantamount to such an outcry is the erratic matchmaking that is the primary catalyst for any of these conflicts to occur. 

So sad to hear trolls and griefers defending bad behaviour.   If I end up in a match that isn't going to end well I just leave and join another game.  No fuss, no pain, no being a ***.

ITT: "Anyone who disagrees with my groundless opinions is a Troll or Griefer."

I've explained my stance, and I firmly stand by it.I genuinely wish such scenarios could be avoided, but I will not hesitate to stand with the majority.

Hopefully the matchmaking update will resolve these errors so they are no longer a hindrance to hosts or players aiming to preserve their winstreak.

even player strong like me who can carry 3 low level in c7

4EE325A63DB8654E78249929E439F7A51210D2D7

knowing the fact if u want win streak go to play private

50304036A17851E262EEA5E7A5FF4E4AC8A811FC

full stop.

@zMiiChy quote:

@ThreshHold quote:

@zMiiChy quote:

@whaaaah quote:

@zMiiChy quote:

Reading you comments zMiiChy, i'm seeing a trend here.. You don't like to "Help" people for the pure enjoyment of helping them. You do public games, and say, "your build sucks" or "Your towers suck" So you tell them to tear down so YOU can build or they get kicked. That to me, sir, sounds prideful in and of itself. I don't believe you are just "farming and helping" I believe you sir have a God complex, in which you want to be the one that is "carrying" people. Because, I know for a fact it is so much faster to farm alone (No having to wait on everyone else to ready up) and guess what, you receive win streaks as well... alone... So there is no reason for you to even go into Public when you're "farming" unless it is to stroke your ego a little bit when people "watch in awe" as your God builds carry them through this game.

I do like to help people.... that WANT the help. I did not decide to join the room of the person that didn't want it, I ended up there.

I also want to win shards, as I've said.

So yes, I want to help people that want the help. I don't want to lose because matchmaking put me in a room with someone that will not sell their towers that have no chance of winning.

If they'd let me help, yeah, I would. But most people who do this, and these are the people I kick, ignore any attempts at communication from anyone in the room. These are the same people that, because of their bad towers and strats, have no chance of winning.

And if I'm in a room with people who do play well, they generally know to ready up. Occasionally it is slightly faster to play solo (a few minutes difference), but the absolute dullness of it doesn't warrant that amount of time.

I do not agree that it's wrong to kick people who had no chance at winning and will not let anyone help them when no one chose to be in that persons room by their own accord. I do not have a "God complex" because I want to maximize the efficiency of how I spend my time.

I believe this is being blown absurdly out of proportion because of something that doesn't even happen often and is to people who are not being cooperative in a public game while playing in a tier they should not be in.

Explain the differences of "Dullness" between private and public?

Just to clarify, nobody spoke at all. I was kicked during my build. I love winning and hate fails so the suggestion of a better build would have been welcome, from the comments i would say someone wanted to keep their streak.

I feel you, op. I came back for a bit to grind some ascension levels real quick and silly me, thought it would be nice for me to host some C5 carries for people, as that was where i struggled the most in my progression. 
First game i created, three good people who were actively gearing and progressing through C5 joined me and we had a quick and easy win. When i clicked continue, i got in a game with somebody who was ascension 350 ( i am a lowly 180 with completely maxed out C7 gear) and i was just about finished building when he voted to kick me and for some reason, the other two people i was carrying mindless voted to kick me as well. My blockades are at 5.2 million stage 1, 6.7 million after my 30% bonus from my mystics blockade, flame auras do 440k dps, lightning auras 850k dps and skygaurds at 2 million dps. I think i am geared enough to do a C5 run and carry some people, but no, i got kicked because the system is broken, as OP says. Host needs to be the only one to be able to kick people, end of story.