I have max c7 gear. And people in c4 have c4 gear and there defenses are better than mine. Like i did a c7 with some guys, i have a 22k medallion for my monk on the flame aura. Its dps is 70k. The other guy had a 22k medallion and his is 300k. Like wtf? Idk what to do. I have max c7 gear thats as good as c4???

@DkxD quote:

I have max c7 gear. And people in c4 have c4 gear and there defenses are better than mine. Like i did a c7 with some guys, i have a 22k medallion for my monk on the flame aura. Its dps is 70k. The other guy had a 22k medallion and his is 300k. Like wtf? Idk what to do. I have max c7 gear thats as good as c4???

with what shards in your relic?

@OblivionDanny quote:

@DkxD quote:

with what shards in your relic?

Deadly strike and defense rate. Both fully upgraded. And its not the shards cause he had power transfer on, and when he took it off it was 299k or a little over 300k.

20kish relic with no shards should do around 170k...
Go to the Tavern, use your flame aura on the dummies, and see if the DPS is lining up with what it says or if its much higher... could be a visual bug.

@whaaaah quote:

r u serious ? u have c7 gear but u donno how to build a flame aura monk ?

who said anything about now knowing how to build? I said my gear is screwed. Its irrelevant now. I figured it out

@zMiiChy quote:

What was the problem? Curious

It was cause i had blue c7 gear. Once i almost got a perfect c7 legendary medallion, I put it on and all the stats went up a lot. So legendaries are really that strong. 

Well when your blue didn't had like 9k defense power, sure the dps will decrease by aaaaa looooottt. :s

Uhhh... you said you had max gear. You said you had 22k relic. Then you said your relic was blue. If you had a blue relic then you did not have max gear and you did not have 22k. What is the point of posting lies on the forum? No one is going to be able to help you when you're not being honest about your situation.