Sign in to follow this  
dizzydiana

Bugs on PS4

Since the last update which was supposed to fix bugs some new ones have surfaced as well as they bugs not actually being fixed.

NEW BUGS

In mostly Public matches occasionally at end of matches when you press the pad to end match the end screen will not appear. This also stops options from bringing up a menu screen meaning you have to close the game completely and restart DD2.

Defenses randomly get destroyed. In both public matches and private albeit very seldom I have had a defense just get destroyed for no reason at the start of a wave. My first experience of this was with a 18 million HP wall( cant think of anything that could one shot that xd), the next time was with a cannon far away from a wall with nothing near it. It seems to be as soon as a wave starts sometimes a defense will get destroyed for no apparent reason - so far only had this happen to one defense in any one map. From my limited experience this does not seem to affect auras or traps (not sure about protons) had walls towers and weapon maufacturers randomly be destroyed.

Bugs Not fixed

Changing heroes still causes heroes to sometime appear to die

Changing heroes can still cause the game to be confused and show previous hero and unable to use abilities (this is fixed if you change to another hero and back)

Rubberbanding is still too prevelant even when servers are not busy - like 4am.

Random core explosions seem to of returned had it happen just twice so far - no warning something is attacking just destroyed.

With the destroyed defenses, is there anyway you could capture this happening?  I understand it's random, but want to be able to see what's happening, as I haven't seen any report similar to that.

@dizzydiana quote:

Bugs Not fixed

Random core explosions seem to of returned had it happen just twice so far - no warning something is attacking just destroyed.

I have also experienced my Crystal Core getting destroyed with no warning of anything attacking it and instantly lost. Just happened once for me so far.

Changing heroes still causes heroes to sometime appear to die

Changing heroes can still cause the game to be confused and show previous hero and unable to use abilities (this is fixed if you change to another hero and back)

Rubberbanding is still too prevelant even when servers are not busy - like 4am.

I can confirm all of these still being present. As well as random Crystal Cores dying. I've had it happen a lot in Bastille Master where it'll get hit down to ~30k HP, then about 10-15 seconds later, it'll shatter, during the final wave. 

I can also confirm the new bug at the end of a match where the touchpad doesn't bring up the results screen. This was newly introduced with the previous patch, for some odd reason.

Changing heroes is still a crap shoot, at times, too. Its one thing to have a cooldown on changing a hero, but to have one disappear and unable to use abilities can put a real damper on a tense situation mid-wave. Invisible? Can't do anything? Don't worry, another 3 seconds and you can change characters to change again! So, a 3 second cooldown effectively turns into 6+, on top of not being able to help defeat enemies in any way. 

But yeah, that hefty patch fixed none of these things, unfortunately. So, one devoted to rectifying these issues should not only be a priority, but would be much appreciated!

@Lawlta quote:

With the destroyed defenses, is there anyway you could capture this happening?  I understand it's random, but want to be able to see what's happening, as I haven't seen any report similar to that.

Unfortunately this has been so seldom it is difficult to capture so far only 5 times out of a weeks play. The first time I was on top of my max upgraded Maw, but the other times all I saw was the notification that a defense was destroyed.Thinking back I am not entirely sure if this is a completely new bug. There was a time I had placed a weapon manufacturer with the nodes near spawn and started the first wave only for it to be destroyed. At the time I had assumed it was perhaps a placement issue and I had placed it too close to spawn. I can appreciate that you need as much information and if possible also an example of this event. I will attempt through ps4 sharing to capture the next event.I am sorry that the information I have given so far is vague and I hope to provide whatever assistance I can in this matter.

@dizzydiana quote:

Handsome words

No need to be sorry on vague information, bringing up that this exists is already a great first step!  A lot of people will write off bugs as "someone else reported it", and then we at Trendy never experience or hear about it, which just leaves an overall lesser experience for players out there.  Whatever you can provide, we're always grateful anytime there's a calm and objective demeanor when discussing these issues!

@Lawlta quote:

@dizzydiana quote:

Handsome words

No need to be sorry on vague information, bringing up that this exists is already a great first step!  A lot of people will write off bugs as "someone else reported it", and then we at Trendy never experience or hear about it, which just leaves an overall lesser experience for players out there.  Whatever you can provide, we're always grateful anytime there's a calm and objective demeanor when discussing these issues!

Does anyone else experience short black screens? Like they last for a couple of seconds max, but sometimes they are annoying. They appear to happen more in the inventory (when I'm organizing and choosing gear).
Also, I haven't noticed this in any other game, but it can be my controllers fault, but if I'm walking straight ahead the game will sometimes turn the camera left, like I was using the R3, which I'm not.

@Lawlta quote:

I managed to get a clip of the Crystal Core being destroyed with nothing hitting it. It tells me that the "Throne is Under Attack" as soon as it gets destroyed. Barely anytime to react to even defend it, if there was anything attacking it to begin with. If you see closely, the wave was about to be over with just 2 enemies left to kill, and they were no where near the Crystal Core as it got destroyed one shot. This is the second time it happened for me in the Assault on Throne Room map. BTW, I'm on the Xbox One, so all of the bugs mentioned above also happens on the Xbox One.

Here's also a screenshot I captured of my Dark Torment attacking my Fissure of Embermount as I mentioned before on another Thread, but I'd like to also share it here to show that it's a bug that happens often.

@Solangge28 quote:

@Lawlta quote:

I managed to get a clip of the Crystal Core being destroyed with nothing hitting it. It tells me that the "Throne is Under Attack" as soon as it gets destroyed. Barely anytime to react to even defend it, if there was anything attacking it to begin with. If you see closely, the wave was about to be over with just 2 enemies left to kill, and they were no where near the Crystal Core as it got destroyed one shot. This is the second time it happened for me in the Assault on Throne Room map. BTW, I'm on the Xbox One, so all of the bugs mentioned above also happens on the Xbox One.

Here's also a screenshot I captured of my Dark Torment attacking my Fissure of Embermount as I mentioned before on another Thread, but I'd like to also share it here to show that it's a bug that happens often.

HAHAHAHAH 100% i can assure you what destroyed your core was the gunwitch standing there shooting the reflector. That is hilarious. I've destroyed my own core by mistake a few times like that. And some super troll but rare occasions i've sword beamed it on pub games.

@DonnieTheZombie quote:

@Solangge28 quote:

@Lawlta quote:

HAHAHAHAH 100% i can assure you what destroyed your core was the gunwitch standing there shooting the reflector. That is hilarious. I've destroyed my own core by mistake a few times like that. And some super troll but rare occasions i've sword beamed it on pub games.

I don't think it was the Gunwitch that you see there, if you can see, the Gunwitch just got there, wasn't even shooting, and the other Gunwitch was inside the shield geode along with the Huntress. And I'm pretty sure you would see the animation of one of their shots exploding on the Crystal Core. My friend, the Gunwitch you see standing there, and I already went through any possibility of what it could be. Even if they were, lets say, outside of the geode shield, it wouldn't be able to deflect behind the shield to hit the Crystal, it would've deflected either upwards or towards where they were. They were facing the Crystal Core from where they were standing, so I don't think it would have been able to curve around the shield to hit the Crystal Core.

Dude you have three range people shooting at a reflector. I promise that's what happened. Just watch your own video man even if it were not the the gunwitch or huntress inside the bubble (Btw i'm pretty sure i've seen things reflect inside a bubble so that's still possible it were them) Look and see that the gunwitch on the right jumps over whilst shooting and ends up directly where behind where the bubble would be when the destroyed scene appears. I'm not some geometry major but just imagine if a bullet from the gunwitch was deflected from where she was shooting at the right,  it is lined up perfectly to be deflected right at the crystal.  Watch it again and at 11 seconds she jumps over shooting like crazy and the core is destroyed by the time she hits the ground.

but it wasn't even either gunwitch. it was the huntress. Look man when you get to like 14 seconds continously pause/unpause the video, or slow it down however you feel you'll see the huntress concuss shot literally on the core at 16 seconds when it gets destroyed. This isn't a game breaking glitch and it never has been. It was bad luck.