Sign in to follow this  
DrkrZen

Fix Bastille Master

It's glitched. Got to wave 5 with a friend, started up the wave with a few minutes left, then our Crystal Core breaks from taking two hits from an invisible enemy soon as it starts.

Or, maybe make glitches that happen in Wave 1 or 2, for convenience sake... lol

Random core explosions are happening everywhere from what I have seen, not only  in this incursion. I really hope they fix this.

Has it happened repeatedly?  Are you able to reproduce this?  If so, could you provide a screenshot or short clip demonstrating it happening?

@Lawlta quote:

Has it happened repeatedly?  Are you able to reproduce this?  If so, could you provide a screenshot or short clip demonstrating it happening?

This is a problem on both bastille master and buried bastille, however not a bug.

its not a glitch its hex throwers spawning from the middle double lane and shooting the one of the core(s) depending on the mode. Hex throwers do not spawn in that lane in rounds 1 or  2 it seems, and I don't think I ever seen them spawning in round 3 though im sure its possible.

Solution: build blockades right at the spawn (top of the stairs on the right side (this is all that is required on bastille master), directly on the corner on the left side (this is needed on buried bastille)) this causes the hex throwers to start shooting as they spawn which is the wrong angle to cause any problems on the cores. 

This will not help verses multi EMP kobold spawning which could dive the core or dealing with a zapper spawn there. To deal with zapper/emp kobolds simply do more damage, which is easy with the DU/mana allowed on that map.

Been awhile since i played the game.. but This map has a bug when the bottom Crystal is destroyed it plays the destruction animation on the wrong crystal.. unless its been fixed i would take a guess the bottom crystal has been destroyed by enemies walking through that second bottom door..

Walk to each crystal and check its health to make sure its showing the correct core being destroyed ;).. i had posted this as a bug report but was declined by ConnorM along with many other bugs that are in the game.

@LJMjollnir quote:

Been awhile since i played the game.. but This map has a bug when the bottom Crystal is destroyed it plays the destruction animation on the wrong crystal.. unless its been fixed i would take a guess the bottom crystal has been destroyed by enemies walking through that second bottom door..

Walk to each crystal and check its health to make sure its showing the correct core being destroyed ;).. i had posted this as a bug report but was declined by ConnorM along with many other bugs that are in the game.

It's Bastille Master ^^ Only one core ^^ 

This happened to me as well though. I build the blockades at the top of the stairs on the middle double lane and for all the waves, it was fine. out of no where, and with me looking straight at the core, it blew up after 2 "under attack" messages.

At the time I ignored it cause I only had like 25 seconds left and a whole wave + boss to deal with, but it does happen. I'll try adding some reflects on the walls to see if it happens or not.

On the other side, This incursion and power surge make me wanna throw the controller at the TV.

@FlightPhoenix718 quote:

Probably it's because Hex Throwers can pierce your walls and hit Cores while staying in their safe zone.

This is likely the cause.  I had to use reflect walls at fast spawn due to the broken mechanics of the hex  thrower being able to snipe from spawn.