Sign in to follow this  
Zeal_offical

New ideas to be considered about putting into the game

i am a dungeon defenders player. I have fallen in love with this game, as this game is very fun and can get addicting however there are some aspects of the game that i think need to be changed or added into the game. If you have any ideas about what YOU think will make the gamer better and give the game a better experience for you and other players.

@Zeal_offical quote:

i am a dungeon defenders player. I have fallen in love with this game, as this game is very fun and can get addicting however there are some aspects of the game that i think need to be changed or added into the game. If you have any ideas about what YOU think will make the gamer better and give the game a better experience for you and other players.

I have an idea that i believe will make this game a lot less frustrating. I have spent ages grinding for that nice ultimate++ drop but when i go to upgrade it sometimes I put points in to wrong stats or miss a stat that i needed. This can get very annoying and disheartening when this mistake is made, and this happens quite often to me, i'm not sure if this happens to other players as well. 

Anyways, my idea is to take the respec hero feature and make a respec item feature to solve this issue. This will most likely cost mana to do just like the respec hero feature. However i believe this would make the game a whole lot better and help players, mostly new players to get the best gear possible. As there are a lot of inexperienced players in the game who don't know what to upgrade. I am aware of this issue as i have been found guilty of ruining an amazing piece of gear by upgrading it wrong. 

I hope you guys will post what you believe what make this game better and I also hope the trendy development team will take this idea and any other ideas that are posted onto this forum into consideration. Thank you for taking the time to read this text.

Add a new difficulty spike option like mixmode, but for campaign and survival, like nightmare+. The ogres could have more health and be more numerous and trash mobs wouldn't get cleared by the auras easily. And in return u get a higher chance of getting better gear.