Sign in to follow this  
darksteelhyren

QoL features I'd love to see in game

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place, I couldn't find a 'steam' suggestions board, but I think these are universal to both anyway.  

I'd love to see the following put into the game to prevent players (like me) from being stupid or making basic mistakes.

Please don't let someone G (or add a confirmation box) after victory if they haven't opened their chest.  I've left an embarassing number of games having forgotten to collect my chest.

Please add a confirmation box like you have with mythic+ items if someone tries to sell an un-opened shard.

Please don't let someone (or add a confirmation box) during the initial build phase if no defenses have been built.  This has caused the termination of one of my double-shard farms, accidentally G'ing up thinking it was pre-build phase, but it instead started the attack wave.

This last one I doubt I'll get to see but... Can something be done for preserving a win streak if you Continue into a game that's in the process of losing?  I joined one game where the crystal cart was under attack and died while I was still loading into the game, and it irked me that bad luck killed my streak and there was literally nothing I could do about it.

Thanks!

Couldn't agree more about the Win Streak problem. There's too much that piles up against you. Disconnecting, lowbies joining endgame content and not leaving, loading into a failing game, parties getting sent to different instances despite being in a, well y'know, party... and DD2 just failing to keep it up/blaming PSN. 

There really should be some sort of thing that your win streak only ends when you lose 5 consecutive waves/get a loss. That way, if you join a failing instance, get disconnected, or just want to go back to town, you can hold onto that win bonus and not feel obligated to do ONLY that.

I've made several suggestions about the unopened shard selling thing... it's way too easy to do that.

Also, the win streak thing, good ideas here.