Sign in to follow this  
kevber

What does water, earth , fire and storm damage.

its a bit strange now.

• Drench + Lightning = Electrcute (stun)
  • Drench can only be on a shard or a weapon with Water damage
  • Fire + Oiled = Burning (damage over time based on the Oiling defenses relics/modifiers).
  • Burning Can only be caused from this combo or spawn on a weapon with Fire Damage.
  • Crushing damage can shatter frozen enemies (it was a 1 shot in the past, I think its been modified to a simply a very hard hit that will one shot lesser enemies while doing a high amount of damage to bosses/higher health enemies. Check patch notes as I am not 100%)
  • Crushing damage can only spawn on weapons with earth damage or be part of hero abilities (shockwave) and caused by any form of falling damage.
  • I think thats all the combo's cant remember right now.

they nerfed drench and lightning into the dust since it was so strong at one point. Burning just does not seem to be worth the set up. and Shatter with its change is ok, however since i dont play shatter builds anymore i can not help.

Trendy nerfed all combos so much I sometimes wonder why they don't just remove them altogether. Freeze+crushing is on its way to be forgotten into oblivion.

@Zimmermann quote:

Burning Can only be caused from this combo or spawn on a weapon with Fire Damage.

Crushing damage can only spawn on weapons with earth damage or be part of hero abilities (shockwave) and caused by any form of falling damage.

what do you mean when you said spawn on a weapon ?

i mean when you say spawn

and when you said falling damage so that mean knock up and knock back or what

and thx