Sign in to follow this  
schwarzbrot

Dear Leecher

Dear leecher , if u join a game then maybe u should start ask yourself what u want , cause u wont get any better items from c1 where u belong to c5 or higher where u should leave.

Dont get me wrong guys im getting carried sometimes too (im close to c6) , or when i join a game im asking if i can stay. im starting and trying to communicate and dont want to be a burden for others.

Out there are alot of these guys who gives a *** and the best thing is u ask them something or trying to explain them to defend or staying alive and the badest thing then is u dont get a respond from them. they even more worse then a bot.

There should be some reporting system or as i´ve read they first have to do the tier solo before they can join.

I just get annoyed when people join and go afk and don't even try at all.

Or people who are 0 acension trying to jump into C5 and C6 games. 

People who don't know how to repair defenses are also pretty irritating, but that problem doesn't belong only to leechers, for some reason a majority of players I get stuck with don't like to repair.

this is why I solo SO much. I dont mind helping people and I love seeing alternative builds to what i use. But some people just irritate me. I am on PC on C7 if anyone just wants to play and shoot out ideas for builds im all game. Mordyo is my Tag on steam. or message me on here directly.

I played the whole game solo. Playing online with other people could make some fun and you won't feel alone in this game but it is sooooo much slower really. And that's because people don't know how to get carried properly. Just drop your mana at the beginning, instant press g after every round and upgrade repair defenses... 

Playing online is only worth with friends or people who are actually willing to play.

+ playing with more people doesn't bring any advantage to the table. Monsters have more hp so if the other people aren't dps dudes on current chaos gear, it's just harder and you won't get more exp, money, better gear or anything. :x

@Carrylex quote:-Snip-

+ playing with more people doesn't bring any advantage to the table. Monsters have more hp so if the other people aren't dps dudes on current chaos gear, it's just harder and you won't get more exp, money, better gear or anything. :x

This.  This is something else that needs to be fixed.  Having no advantage and in fact disadvantages to playing with others is a horrible thing.  This game, like DD1 was, would be a great multiplayer game to run around with people, but when there is no benefit and actual disadvantages to doing so, it just makes more sense to solo. 

As for leechers, I don't really care most of the time.  Unless they absolutely mess up the run, they can sit there in a corner and I'll run it.  Granted, with no benefit to running multiplayer, I tend to just run solo or with a few friends, so don't have too many issues with leechers.  Also, the game is easy enough to solo, don't understand why people need to leech to begin with lol.

Welcome to DD2. A game where multiplayer usually ruins the game.

DD2 should bring players together and still shouldn't be as hard as now.

Sometimes I do public lobbies just for fun, I always tell leechers what to do. (for example upgrade X first then Y..) but they just stand still, drop the mana, eventhough all they have to do is just upgrading towers, but seems like it's a hard thing to do in c7.

I also don't understand why new players keep joing c6/c7 games, maybe the game doesn't tell them they won't progress there..? There should be an "unlock" system for Trials, they need to complete a Trial to be able to move to the next one, or even complete the same Trial difficulty 5-10 times before unlocking the next one.

They always say it is for exp 

To be honest I don't care about leechers so long as they don't *** up the match. I do however get bored of them and prefer to play with other c7 players. But even that is getting boringly repetitive.

This is why people who think four player games should be awarded more than solo players is completely messed up.

@Kambien quote:

This is why people who think four player games should be awarded more than solo players is completely messed up.

Let's take any mmorpg where you fight a super ultra dungeon raid boss or anything like this. It's clear that if you go and group up with your guild or other people, that you will have an easier time than fighting this boss solo - 10 people against the boss vs 1 people against the boss. But in dungeon defenders the super ultra world boss is easy enough fought solo by players than a random group of 4 players.

This game is really cool don't get me wrong - Dungeon Defenders is one of my best games (DD1, DD2 and even DDEternity).

But the developers failed on the multiplayer aspect of the game pretty hard IN MY OPINION. It was a bit better on the previous games but right now playing multiplayer with random people (sure playing with friends is fun :X) just feels so retarded sorry. 

mordyo i sent you a steam friends request . i been playing solo for 800 hours and i am looking for some cool people to play with , my steam name is pF.nels if anyone else wants to add me. cant wait for some more content! i have beat c7 into the ground but i have not had much luck with power transfer shards so i have been doing c4 runs. i like helping people out but cant deal with the leachers. we more control over the games we create :) 

I agree. If you're C1-3, you don't belong in 5+. And, you being there benefits no one.

The person that belongs doesn't benefit, because all the lowbies do is raise the enemy's level, and contribute nothing. And, the lowbies don't benefit, because they get the gear from their tier, rather than from whatever Chaos tier they're in.

The problem is on Trendy's end. Mainly because they both allow these lowbies into these higher tier Chaos trials, but also because they don't teach them that you'll get C1 gear, if you're wearing C1 gear, no matter the rank you complete. 

I had one guy that said, "Thanks for nothing. I wanted stronger gear." when we lost, due to him being in campaign/C1 gear in a C6 run, and he just would not leave. Unfortunately, as host, unlike in many other games, I couldn't outright kick him. 

Its a big problem that needs to be addressed. Both the ill informed and leechers just don't get it, but there's nothing stopping them from trying. 

@Kambien quote:

When the game is making it 300% harder to play with a full group than it is to play solo, the rewards should be better.

I play solo in most of everything that I do, but I'd be more inclined to help or play with others if it did anything other than make the game way harder.

A game like this should be encouraging people to play together, not punishing them.

@zMiiChy quote:

@Kambien quote:

When the game is making it 300% harder to play with a full group than it is to play solo, the rewards should be better.

I play solo in most of everything that I do, but I'd be more inclined to help or play with others if it did anything other than make the game way harder.

A game like this should be encouraging people to play together, not punishing them.

that´s right , we should get better rewarded for playing in a group. as for the leechers trendy should implent a message which tells them if they join they will get less loot or something.

yesterday i had 2 leechers and couldn´t rly kick them. i thought always multiplayer is fun , but that´s not. sure solo is fine but it gets boring at some point and i want to share and see other peoples builds and mind.

so please trendy do something about it they shouldn´t join a game with 2 - 6 tiers highers.

If we make it to where more players = more loot... well then we have to make multiplayer harder again. As it currently stands, the game isn't even twice as hard with 4x people, even if they're all AFK (which really, they should only have to repair... cause walls are the most OP defense).

But then if we do that... To progress, now you have to play solo. Because if you're on par for gear, there is NO way you can beat the harder multiplayer! So now you come back with better gear for the multiplayer loot bonus... but wait... you can't get better loot? You've already gotten the gear from that tier? So what's the point of multiplayer?

imo, the incentive for multiplayer should be that the game is easier (and provided you don't get someone that is AFK, it is) and more enjoyable because of the company. That's why I was much happier when they made the multiplayer scaling as insignificant as it is, and why I've been against adding loot bonuses for MP personally.

Imo, multiplayer should have incentives like more exp, gold, medals, or loot.  Something to counter the buff to enemies when there are more players.  Currently, other than the company, there is no incentive at all for playing multiplayer.  I liked DD1's method, which I know other people did not, of increasing the amount of creatures that spawn per player.  Because of the increased amount of creatures there was a proportional increase in the amount of loot that dropped and made it worth playing multiplayer.  You could still play solo and get the loot you wanted, or you could make the game public and have 3 people join you and increase the amount of mobs and loot that dropped.  I don't know how many times I built NMHC Aquanos and made the game public.  Had three random people joining and had a good time conversing and defending the map.

Personally, I do understand why people do not want to increase the rewards for multiplayer, they do not want to be 'forced' to play multiplayer to get the best stuff.  The problem is they wouldn't be 'forced' to play multiplayer, solo would still work just as well as it always has. 

Also if you do not want leechers in your game, why not just play solo?  At least until Trendy puts something in that gives the host more control over the people that join his/her game. 

For the leechers, why join a game that you know you can not do anything in?  Your not getting massive upgrades, loot system doesn't work that way.  Though I think the loot system needs to be more thoroughly explained in game, so that people understand that.

I've been so disgusted with people lately in this game. Not sure if it's the same on every platform as it is with PS4, but every time I go to the war table and simply look to see what's going on, 9 chances out of 10 I see "Can someone please carry? Don't join if you can't carry"

Blows my mind that people want to take advantage of other people's kindness and also turn around and say crap like that. 

Another reason I always play solo now, unless it's with a good friend. 

I just wanna jump in and complain about split screen leechers.

Several times now I've started up a C6 while transitioning to it and set an ascension requirement to 200 or something and someone will hop in with a split screen player with less than 100 ascension and C2 equips. 

Can't kick them because their buddy is in the room. Not cool at all

IPWR requirements to even join a game would sort this out, hopefully trendy realize that host vote > majority vote is the way to go (Brought it up during devstream and isom responded so im praying that gets looked at)

So far the DD2 community have been a major letdown, i was looking forward to play DD on xbox without all the mods and bs that we had in DD1. See some cool builds and all that jazz, instead its just weapon mans and leechers/useless people. The game have been so casualized its unreal, but i guess you gotta attract those new possible moneymakers. Its just depressing not being able to just jump into a game without being chased by 3 people that want you to build everything for them, just give me a chance to relax and take my gunwitch out for a spin for once.

Dear *** Head, 

Stop assuming that I'm not capable because I have a low ascension level. I played this game *** loads back in beta and my gear is all ilevel 740+. Through the addition of the ascension system the developers already made the game *** and now assuming *** suckers like you remove all the fun from it. 

Why should I play chaos one just because I haven't played in a while when I can comfortably solo chaos 3 and have a good go at 4?

I am now stuck between playing against enemies that I one shot that drop completely redundant gear or playing alone on a game where it is designed to be played with friends. 

Stop kicking based on ascension level and actually check gear. Oh and go *** yourself. 

Kind Regards, 

One of the people who actually funded these ***s while they ruined this game. 

I hate leechers  as much as the next guy, but fortunately I find much more decked out C7 players helping out c6 and lower players do their weekly or dailies vs leechers joining and literally afking which ruins the game.

You know what would be nice though? ilvl lobby option. It would stop leechers and it would make finding groups with people around your level alot easier. I never understood why Ascension level requirement was even in the game, you could theoretically complete the game with 0 ascension points (though its alot harder) but it would still be very possible. Its too bad iLVL is hidden now and we have to run off item gold calculations to get a decent idea of how far we are off from max item level.

@Aeternus_Nox quote:

Dear *** Head, 

Stop assuming that I'm not capable because I have a low ascension level. I played this game *** loads back in beta and my gear is all ilevel 740+. Through the addition of the ascension system the developers already made the game *** and now assuming *** suckers like you remove all the fun from it. 

Why should I play chaos one just because I haven't played in a while when I can comfortably solo chaos 3 and have a good go at 4?

I am now stuck between playing against enemies that I one shot that drop completely redundant gear or playing alone on a game where it is designed to be played with friends. 

Stop kicking based on ascension level and actually check gear. Oh and go *** yourself. 

Kind Regards, 

One of the people who actually funded these ***s while they ruined this game. 

I'll tell you why you should go to C1-3, when you have the gear for it. Because if you come into a C5-7, when I'm there, you make the game a chore for me, rather than a fun distraction. I'm not here to babysit, because you feel entitled to be in a higher difficulty.

I kick based on gear. I inform based on ignorance. And, I don't carry based on laziness or entitlement. 

If a C1-3 is in my C5-7 because they "want more experience/gold", they need to get out of my game. 

i have no problem with three c1 leechers in c7 game. but i have problems with noobs who stand hole time on/near core and subcores -.-