How to disable the Halloween decoration in tavern ?

would also like to know... it's not october anymore, i want to start putting out the fake turkeys already :

Understandable mistake.
It's either "When will I be able to" (subjects before verbs most of the time) or "When can I." Can is a weird verb if you think about it.

What is it with so many french people playing my games these days? It's happened to L4D2, TF2, LoL and now DD. Everytime I play, there are french people everywhere.

What is it with so many french people playing my games these days? It's happened to L4D2, TF2, LoL and now DD. Everytime I play, there are french people everywhere.
honestly its not the french you need to worry about

the ruskies and brazzies are the problem. 99% of them cheat, and the 1% that doesn't is still troublesome usually

I never find them a problem because I rarely get paired with them. It's always the french and we can't communicate because they don't speak English and I don't speak French. I just find it strange that in the last 2 years or so, I've seen a huge increase in french players.

And if a game has a pro circuit (like LoL), all the pro players are german.

More like the French refuse to speak English. ;)

And anyway, I think the Halloween decoration is AWESOME and I don't mind it being up for a little longer.

I never find them a problem because I rarely get paired with them. It's always the french and we can't communicate because they don't speak English and I don't speak French. I just find it strange that in the last 2 years or so, I've seen a huge increase in french players.

And if a game has a pro circuit (like LoL), all the pro players are german.
try playing S4 League versus a korean. heh heh heh...

i thought english was taught as a part of primary school in europe? has schooling out there finally taken an american and gone to ****?

i thought english was taught as a part of primary school in europe? has schooling out there finally taken an american and gone to ****?
A lot of people (most?) in the US learn foreign languages. How many of them can speak it even remotely fluently?

I don't like it at all, way over done imo. I wish they made the tavern like the crystal and the heros where i can change the skin whenever i wanted to. I preferred the original tavern skin way more than the halloween one.

If thats true (the first part), then the french are all just twats. Though the second part is possible, the English education system is heading the way of the US.

A lot of people (most?) in the US learn foreign languages. How many of them can speak it even remotely fluently?
american schooling is absolutely atrocious on it's best day. also, foreign language classes are electives ("electives" are classes not required to graduate, but you need to take X number of "elective" credits)

the grand majority (read: almost every single person) who takes foreign language does so for easy credits, since the grading is highly subjective and most times you can slip by with almost zero effort

I've found that far more English-speakers (especially American) refuse to attempt speaking/learning another language, than people who speak another language refuse to attempt speaking English. Reminds me of an old joke:

What do you call someone who can speak three languages? Trilingual.
What do you call someone who can speak two languages? Bilingual.
What do you call someone who can speak one language? American.

What do you call someone who can speak three languages? Trilingual.
What do you call someone who can speak two languages? Bilingual.
What do you call someone who can speak one language? American.
its funny because its true...

I live in the netherlands where we have to study at least one foreign language (not including english). So atm i get english, dutch and german class. There are even people on my school with english,dutch,french,german and spanish class. :P

american schooling is absolutely atrocious on it's best day. also, foreign language classes are electives ("electives" are classes not required to graduate, but you need to take X number of "elective" credits)

the grand majority (read: almost every single person) who takes foreign language does so for easy credits, since the grading is highly subjective and most times you can slip by with almost zero effort

I'm curious about your age, because that was not at all the case when I was in high school. Two to three years of a foreign language was required (depending on if you were graduating 'distinguished' or not), and Spanish was notorious for wrecking everyone's GPA.

I'm curious about your age, because that was not at all the case when I was in high school. Two to three years of a foreign language was required (depending on if you were graduating 'distinguished' or not), and Spanish was notorious for wrecking everyone's GPA.
i'm 24, i think. give or take a year

this is your game is it?