Sign in to follow this  
zMiiChy

Would you like some frame-dropping with those crashes?

Ps4 stability for this game is a joke. Crashing and frame-dropping like crazy.

Not to mention, why the heck does it throw me into a random room when I hit continue after I make a room? Just let me stay host!!

Fun game though. Keep it up

When are you noticing crashing/frame-dropping (any specific transition and/or map/location)?

What system are you playing on?

@Lawlta quote:

When are you noticing crashing/frame-dropping (any specific transition and/or map/location)?

What system are you playing on?

Playing on PS4

The crashing happens almost any time I try to return to a public town. More so when playing splitscreen. It's happened a few times when transitioning levels as well.

Split screen, the Fram dropping is almost constant. But when playing solo, it happens mainly when too many enemies appear at once at the end of waves 4 a stand 5 (very often in Chaos 5). I've lost many times because the framerate gets so low at the end of the last wave that it can't do anything.

Also, having many Dryad trees and traps near each other will also cause the framerate to drop out whenever near them. Nimbus Reach is the biggest issue. Letting the sub objective go down and having a bunch of defenses next to each other makes the game very laggy.

Are you leaving any items on the ground as these waves get more intense?  Trying to get as much information as possible.

The FPS on the PS4 version are garbage, I would favor performance over graphics any day maybe put in a low quality setting or maybe even dynamic scaling depending on how much action is going on.

But whats more annoying is the fact that my screen randomly goes black for a second or so which also leads to a 1-2 second freeze of the game.

This only happens with this game.

@Lawlta quote:

Are you leaving any items on the ground as these waves get more intense?  Trying to get as much information as possible.

Yes, we often do. No time to grab loot when getting overun at C5. However, it can often happen when there isn't any loot and it's mostly a huge amount of enemies leaving the doors at once and arriving at the same spot together. Example is Greystone plaza.

@Yi-shai quote:

The FPS on the PS4 version are garbage, I would favor performance over graphics any day maybe put in a low quality setting or maybe even dynamic scaling depending on how much action is going on.

But whats more annoying is the fact that my screen randomly goes black for a second or so which also leads to a 1-2 second freeze of the game.

This only happens with this game.

I get a lot of that black screen for a second or two. I think it's the servers refreshing to catch any possible hacking item editors, citation needed, but I've been dumped from an almost full town, had my screen go black for a few seconds, then be in a town with 8 odd players.