Did nothing to expand further gameplay for c7 players. Focused only on lower tier players because of all the whining that took place because of how "hard" the grind is. 

Made opening shards packs ANNOYING AF. 

Didn't bother fixing the Min Asc problem when creating a game. Still going to get invaded by low level leechers who failed their last game and hit "continue" . Which is, and has always been an important issue that should have been priority.

But thanks for some useless cosmetic items i'll never use and 4k medals that aren't even needed anymore.

What a useless, disappointing company and pointless game. That's it for me.

Glad i never wasted any money on this game, useless devs don't deserve it.

Dryad is considerably more useful now.

It also killed the huntress which is great for all the characters that hated her! (Sarcasm)

Well thinking business wise, I believe you'd rather put priority on the influx of new players from xbox and f2p release and keeping them interested in the game for as long as possible. There is still the promised endgame mode that slooooowly coming...sometime.....soonish...maybe...

Donnie as bright as a Zombie it seems.

If you have all your heroes all your gear and all the ascension you want then take a break.

It was a very good patch that fixed a hell of a lot of things, maybe you didn't read the notes either.

Haven't seen the ready up issues since the patch have seen loads more tower builds.

Roll on the next content patch.

Pointless? Please... this was a great patch. Why? Yeah, they haven't fixed most of the problems, but now C7 is less boring because 6 or 7 towers that were useless are usable, that's a big step forward for the game. But i guess you don't care since you think that this patch was for low levels, you probably still use WM and mass Flame Auras and you never tried the new defenses. The new range indicators were needed too, since most of the traps need to be placed correctly in order for them to work. What do you expect, a game changing patch every month? I know that Trendy sometimes releases updates that are disappointing and full of glitches, but you can't deem disappointing a patch that fixed so many broken towers.

[[170915,users]] went on to become a pillar of his community, caring in an old peoples home in his spare time, raising 3 delightful children and being the lead in his Church Choir. He has also become a legend in his home town for his ever positive demeanor and seemingly unbreakable spirit.

However it all ended tragically after he accidentally printed out his rather sordid amazon wish list rather then sheet music for his church. The real tragedy was; he was chased out of town before he could ever claim his ball gag and latex gimp suit.... what a waste... what a waste...

@Zimmermann quote:

donniethezombie went on to become a pillar of his community, caring in an old peoples home in his spare time, raising 3 delightful children and being the lead in his Church Choir. He has also become a legend in his home town for his ever positive demeanor and seemingly unbreakable spirit.

However it all ended tragically after he accidentally printed out his rather sordid amazon wish list rather then sheet music for his church. The real tragedy was; he was chased out of town before he could ever claim his ball gag and latex gimp suit.... what a waste... what a waste...

Snappy!👍

Of all the crap patches they've brought out, this one was the one I've really enjoyed so far. The Dryad changes are exactly how a fix or balance should be done imho. Even if more stuff can be fixed there, Dryad is now in a good spot.

More power to the HOST should've been a thing since day 1 to be honest, but I still find it funny that I see people asking for help on C6 or C7 and then set the min asc lvl like 250/300.

I can build C7 (granted, Solo and some maps harder than others ) with 200 Asc. If you're counting on someone else's kindness, don't be a *** about the restrictions. Granted, if the host had more power this might be avoided, but I still think people want an easy carry for no good reason or lift a finger.

@Zimmermann quote:

donniethezombie went on to become a pillar of his community, caring in an old peoples home in his spare time, raising 3 delightful children and being the lead in his Church Choir. He has also become a legend in his home town for his ever positive demeanor and seemingly unbreakable spirit.

Wow! That was nuts! Emoji_FlyingTNT.png Seriously man, this patch is OK. And calling the Devs "useless" is going over the grid line in some way.....