Sign in to follow this  
Klusimodo

C7+ Shards Suggestion

Hell-o I here again and with Shard ideas for chaos 7 or more...

Headless Horseman' Blade

Hero shard

Weapon

For All heroes

Effect: Attacking generate a stack. At 10 stacks summon Flaming Pumpkin at enemies dealing 50- 250% of Ability Damage

Wild Jungle

Defense shard

Artifact

For Dryad

Effect: Every 10 seconds World tree place somewhere in his range Man Eater (defense) having 50% of defense health and shoting seeds at enemies dealing 60-200% of Defense Damage. Man Eater expire after 7 seconds

Petrifiing Touch

Hero shard

Armor

For All

Effect: When Taking Damage there is 20% shance to not take damage and Petrify the enemy. Petrified enemy take 15% more damage. Other enemies attack petrified one.

Jungle Spores

Defense shard

Artifact

For Dryad

Effect: Every 8 seconds World Tree place Jungle Spore somewhere in his range. Jungle Spore is trap which when stepped or shoted release Spore cloud which poison enemies for 5 seconds, dealing 30-200. Jungle Spore expire after 10 seconds

World buff

Defense shard

Artifact

For Dryad

Effect:  World Tree's buff is boosted by making player reflect 15% of Damage sufered and máje them Faster by 5%

Hope you enjoy

I do like idea of introducing the Horseman's blade's shard. It's one of my favorite sword in Terraria.

But I think it would be a great idea to make that a locked shard for the actual Horseman's Blade and have it sold at the wayfarer.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

I do like idea of introducing the Horseman's blade's shard. It's one of my favorite sword in Terraria.

But I think it would be a great idea to make that a locked shard for the actual Horseman's Blade and have it sold at the wayfarer.

Yes but you know :| Now is Era of shards PS: Headless Horseman' s Blade is too my favorite in Terraria :D I have godly one and defeated even Moon Lord :D

@Klusimodo quote:

Yes but you know :| Now is Era of shards PS: Headless Horseman' s Blade is too my favorite in Terraria :D I have godly one and defeated even Moon Lord :D

Wow! That's nice, totally did not cross my mind to try to defeat the Moon Lord with it! Gotta try that :D

@Klusimodo quote:

Wow! That's nice, totally did not cross my mind to try to defeat the Moon Lord with it! Gotta try that :D

I get him but not easily on Sixth try

@Klusimodo quote:

Hell-o I here again and with Shard ideas for chaos 7 or more...

Headless Horseman' Blade

Hero shard

Weapon

For All heroes

Effect: Attacking generate a stack. At 10 stacks summon Flaming Pumpkin at enemies dealing 50- 250% of Ability Damage

maybe if it was hero dmg, dont we already have 2 that do ability dmg, haunting and raven?