Sign in to follow this  
Arbalest

Founders/collectors tower skins

So I have had a long break from DD2 and now that I logged back i saw that tower skins are in the game now and checked youtube and there was a video showing the tower skins from founders/collectors, but I can't find anything about how to claim them. Have they been added to the game already or is the video in youtube on some test server or something?

PS. I bought the pack with the skins when DD2 was quite new.

They are automatically added to your Cosmetic panel.

Open a character, and click Cosmetics.

You will see "Council" skins.

Those are the Red and Yellow skins, if that's what you're talking about.

the thing is the tower skins doesnt show up for me for some reason :S is there smt you need to do to activate them?

I have the Collector's Edition and can't find the skins, either. Nothing in the cosmetics screen under any of the heroes' towers. I thought maybe it was because I didn't link my account here and my steam account, but I did that and still no skins.

I bought the defender pack and remember buying the collector upgrade when it finally released on my old ps4. Re-dl the game on my new ps4 last week and can't remember what the bonus were.  I also can't find the history of my purchases now that the game is out. Lesson learned,  I guess don't delete my email receipts.