Sign in to follow this  
mordyo

Can anyone confirm that the Snakes on a plane shard drops from C5?

I know the shard wiki says it does, but I just went through most of my defenders medals say about was maxed out now 0 and did not get it in the shard packs? So I want to say the wiki is wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

I just spent 6k medals to see for my self, and got no snakes on a plane nor did I get Heavy cannon ball shard.  There really is only a 5% chance you will get the shard you want so I gonna assume RNG... buying shards is a gamble not worth doing imo unless you just started a new account then its worth it at the start but thats about it.
But also could be bugged for all we know.... kinda hard to test need more people to do it.  Have you got heavy cannon ball shard from it?

@VanHoven quote:

@LineDrill quote:

Currently  snake on the planes shard does not drop any chaos level.

Where is your information from?

https://dd2tools.com/shards/

You can look for every shards location in this website.

I'm having the same problem trying to get the Frosty Beam shard from C5 for EV's proton beam... RNG is not playing nice

if the shard table on the DD2 tools is more correct then the wiki. They need to fix it!!! [[4370,users]]

because I use the wiki not the dd2tools. kinda pisses me off that i wasted all those medals because the WIKI is not UP TO DATE!!!!

@mordyo quote:

because I use the wiki not the dd2tools. kinda pisses me off that i wasted all those medals because the WIKI is not UP TO DATE!!!!

The wiki is something that we host, but is up to the users to update it.  We are looking into ways to increase engagement with the wiki so that it stays up to date.

@Lawlta quote:

@mordyo quote:

The wiki is something that we host, but is up to the users to update it.  We are looking into ways to increase engagement with the wiki so that it stays up to date.

Well the wiki seems not needed since the DD2 tools site is getting more traffic.