Sign in to follow this  
Steiny

Geyser Traps not working with DAs?

Hey guys - as title says, has anyone else been having problems with the geyser trap since the patch dropped?

For me - I only used geyser traps in C5, to CC the DAs that attach themselves onto my back and stop short the stabby stabbys.  Sooo.... it appears DAs on your back no longer trigger the geyser trap.  I'm now relying on my cannons to stun them off me.  The geyser trap still WORKS at knocking them up into the air, but it no longer registers the ones that lock onto you.

Working as intended, or buggy?

I've played a bunch of C5 rounds today.  And yea, geysers no longer CC the ones on your back.  SOMETIMES it'll work if one is on your back, and you jump and land on a geyser trap.  Then it will activate.

But overall, pretty useless now for dealing with DAs.  I've also noticed that my EV2's big boy bomb now does TONS more damage to siege rollers.  Before I was doing ehh.... roughly 300k with a big bomb.  Now it's close to 3-4 million.  Same shards, roughly the same gear.

Overall pretty odd, as both of these incidents aren't mentioned in the patch.

ive always notice this actually, not just with geyser, but any trigger based trap. Most of the time, if you are standing over the trigger area before they latch onto you, the trap wont register it, but if you move away from the trap and move back over it, it triggers.