Whats my next step. I've contacted support Trendy. It's been 3weeks

As I said it's been 3 weeks since my whole inventory disappeared. I've contacted and put in my ticket with the support team. My last response I got from them was "We could you roll your profile back to July 2 but we see that you continued to play after the wipe occurred, you would lose anything you collected, earned, etc as well as any progress since that date. If you'd like us to do please let us know". I obviously told them no I don't want a roll back because I've progressed much further then I was before. I've even sent them proof of purchases before the date and after. So in which case I spent a total of 105$ in packs before  the disappearing items and 85$ after the date which I would lose if they roll back. 

Why would you spend another $85 after you were told what the only option they have is? I would have asked for a refund if the purchases went missing and if denied take it up with my bank, not given them more. It doesn't seem logical to spend even more when your original amount was never recovered.

You sound like you already know the answer. They can only roll your account back per the email. If they can't refund you for the losses, take it up with your bank at that point. I don't see why they wouldn't refund it if they acknowledge the loss already. That being said, you dug yourself in a ditch for spending even more. I wouldn't expect to get that back and if you have to take it to the bank, don't be surprised if Trendy closes your account. 

@SMJ540 quote:

Why would you spend another $85 after you were told what the only option they have is? I would have asked for a refund if the purchases went missing and if denied take it up with my bank, not given them more. It doesn't seem logical to spend even more when your original amount was never recovered.

You sound like you already know the answer. They can only roll your account back per the email. If they can't refund you for the losses, take it up with your bank at that point. I don't see why they wouldn't refund it if they acknowledge the loss already. That being said, you dug yourself in a ditch for spending even more. I wouldn't expect to get that back and if you have to take it to the bank, don't be surprised if Trendy closes your account. 

I did dig myself deeper but it was before I knew that they can roll back and that a roll back would erase anything I've done after. In the first 2 weeks all I  got from them was that they were working on it. So I countinued playing b/c I wanted to keep leveling ascension. The 3 week in they just told me about the roll back. I haven't bought anything since they told me about the roll back. 

I feel they would close my account if I go to the bank. So I don't want to do that. I'm sure that a roll back is not there only option if they are able to give free items out with this next patch. Why can't they just do the same for my items or just gems 

@Viciouswolf quote:

I feel they would close my account if I go to the bank. So I don't want to do that. I'm sure that a roll back is not there only option if they are able to give free items out with this next patch. Why can't they just do the same for my items or just gems 

If what happened is true, I would say in this case they absolutely should. I have no doubt they can do it. Most online games won't because if they do something like this for you, they have to do it for others. However, this being entirely their fault, they should own up to it and treat it as a special case.

Hope you get your stuff back. Just keep being persistent. 

You've been a bit silly there mate. The roll back is the only way they can put you back to where you were, it's like a save game, you lose all progression since your last save.

You then buying stuff after you have an account based ticket in with Support is just plain silly.

You have put yourself and Support into a vastly more difficult position.

What you could do is ask for them to do a wipe, then add the thing you did purchase afterwards again.

Though, this is a fault of the player, they dont "have" to do anything, doing just a rollback is quite a nice service in itself. 

On the other hand, doing a cashback with the bank would probably be the dumbest you can do, not only have you gotten what you paid for, but you have given them proof too. In this situation doing a cashback would be stealing and would most likely lead to a lawsuit.

If I were you I would ask for that, if the inventory you sold is that important. If it were only gear ... then you can get to max gear in a week if you want to anyway ...

How is it his fault for not knowing a rollback is their only option for restoring items? There are other possibilities in other games. 

At least a rollback and reapplying of the purchased items after the dissapearing inventory should be possible. Along with an excuse for the long wait time and an apology for the unability to restore the xp/items after the whipe. 

It may be that an experienced gamer should have thought about the possibility his further progress is in vain, but you certainly cant expect that from everyone. The least you can do is be nice about it, especially to your paying customers in a free to play game. In the end you are charging money and the problem was clearly at the games end in the beginning. 

But Viciouswolf typically the chances are way higher to get what you want if you stay polite nd dont demand anything, especially when it comes down to extra work someone has to do in order to fix your problem.

@gnollmar quote:

What you could do is ask for them to do a wipe, then add the thing you did purchase afterwards again.

Though, this is a fault of the player, they dont "have" to do anything, doing just a rollback is quite a nice service in itself. 

On the other hand, doing a cashback with the bank would probably be the dumbest you can do, not only have you gotten what you paid for, but you have given them proof too. In this situation doing a cashback would be stealing and would most likely lead to a lawsuit.

If I were you I would ask for that, if the inventory you sold is that important. If it were only gear ... then you can get to max gear in a week if you want to anyway ...

Exactly what [[172136,users]] said it shouldn't be my fault b/c it took them 3 weeks to tell me that they can do roll back that would erase my current progress. Essentially the first couple of purchases they stole from me and even if I did a roll back they still would be stealing from me with the purchases I made afterwards. I haven't demanded anything all I've been doing is requesting and bringing up options that they can perhaps do for me. 

@icarosousa quote:

I hope they solve your problem.

Thx bud. Like really I'm not even asking for it all to come back. I just want some kind of compensation or just the deluxe pack they can keep the gems for all I care.

@Viciouswolf quote:

Thx bud. Like really I'm not even asking for it all to come back. I just want some kind of compensation or just the deluxe pack they can keep the gems for all I care.

They will likely be able to restore premium purchases at a minimum.  If you need help progression through Chaos tiers let me know.  I usually play solo, but I'd be fine with helping you out if you need it.  Steam Id is linked on my profile.