Official Player Helping Players (PHP) Thread! All Platforms!!!

Sorry guys been away, Im still hosting runs for those of you needing help. And im on xbox1 aswell under the same name i think it has 3 d's in daddy though. so add me on steam : UncleDaddy xb1: uncledadddy

Nimbus reach is too tough it seems like the difficulty of missions went up suddenly as before nimbus reach it was a challenge but still possible but now its impossible to advance any help will be greatly appreciated

I did see a few of you contacting me on xb1. I just started my acct on there. give me a few days and ill be able to help you out. Please feel free to add me on xb1 ign: Uncledadddy add me on steam for PC version ign: Uncledaddy.

Is this thread still up?

If so, I would like to have at least one or two incursions complete. I want to unlock weapons for my two new characters, because I don't like the ones I've been getting so far.

I play on Xbix one.

GT: Hexiciph Zvlyx

hi guys i have a question. I started playing DD2 with a friend and made a free account on his xbox one so we could play on splitscreen, now i downloaded steam to play it on my pc. 

My question is : Is it possible to transfer the account from the xbox to steam ? If yes, how ?

I was ascencion lvl 28 and would really like to keep playing with that account.

There is currently no way, as the systems are totally separate servers.  Fortunately, in the grand scheme of things, 28 ascension isn't that high.  With your knowledge, you should be able to blitz through the campaign and hopefully break into C1 without too much trouble, once you get good enough gear from campaign, and then it won't be long before you are back to where you are.  Not ideal, I know, but hopefully not too much to turn you away.

@willirugby quote:

hi guys i have a question. I started playing DD2 with a friend and made a free account on his xbox one so we could play on splitscreen, now i downloaded steam to play it on my pc. 

My question is : Is it possible to transfer the account from the xbox to steam ? If yes, how ?

I was ascencion lvl 28 and would really like to keep playing with that account.

OffDutySenpai is my steam name.  http://steamcommunity.com/id/OnlyKnowMyself/

i'll be around most of the day if you would like some help getting caught back up.

I'm looking to play the game regularly and would prefer to play with at least 1 other, wouldn't mind a full group or even a guild if those even exist anymore. Soloing may be easier, it  tends to take out the diversity of plaything with others and learning from it. I'm currently in c2 difficulty range and working to progress further. If anyone is interested in playing feel free to add me on Steam. Vorric Strix (Leeroy), Profile picture is of the Apprentice. 

Question about premium pets! 

Do they work like regular pets being that their stats rely on the lv of affection? or is it based on your current gear? I want a dragolich, however, if its stats are based on gear I will wait till c7.

Also, if anyone can help me with the c5 incursion for my weekly quest that would be greatly appreciated!

Join PS4 Community : Elyssae's DD2 . Add me as well LCTL10

I'll help anyone out as long as you're not a stupid motha ***a/ arrogant lil prick /self entitled wanker / afker/ animal abuser / nazi / women hater 

@BananaSaurusRex quote:

Question about premium pets! 

Do they work like regular pets being that their stats rely on the lv of affection? or is it based on your current gear? I want a dragolich, however, if its stats are based on gear I will wait till c7.

All premium pet have same stat system with regular pets.Only difference is premium pet have unique pet abilities like dragolich's ghost vail ,automeow's cyclone etc.

@UncleDaddy quote:

online now for a few add me on steam lets party up!!!

I cant find ur steam name can u add me? please I just need somehelp in c5 if u can amjed456789

@Elyssae quote:

Join PS4 Community : Elyssae's DD2 . Add me as well LCTL10

I'll help anyone out as long as you're not a stupid motha ***a/ arrogant lil prick /self entitled wanker / afker/ animal abuser / nazi / women hater 

I want to say something funny in response to this, but I can't think of anything that would be perceived as obviously funny.... lol

Great thought and idea. This is a good place to ask questions, too: https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/126301/no-shame-zone-ask-a-question-here

But, I see how you have introduced letting ppl know when we are online, too. :-)

[[175006,users]] - No. there is no way to transfer your accounts across platforms without getting a Trendy involved. Even then, they will likely tell you "no." They haven't even done this for any big DD2 streamers that I am aware of.

• 1 month later...

Are you still assisting people if so could you add me please steam g/t ksaint49. I have tried to add you but found way to many with the same user name? Cheers