Official Player Helping Players (PHP) Thread! All Platforms!!!

Since we really dont have a actual thread for helping players ingame, i took it upon myself to create this one.

The purpose is easy. Have a question post it!!

If you are online and need a hand just add me Steam IGN is the same.

If you are online and dont mind helping post what you are running and give some of the new guys a hand.

I hope this helps some of you who are having a tough time.

UncleDaddy status ( Online)

Hi I know this thread appears to be more for those on PC, but I would like to offer help to anyone on PS4. Just let me know what I can help with and I will reply with any assistance I can offer. I am UK based so please be aware of time differences, but I am usually online everyday for most of the day.

Hi i just started playing this game but struggling on what to level first i am just running around switching between characters smacking things like a buffoon but have no idea what to stick to items are daunting as sometimes loads of stuff drops and never know whats decent any help would be great thanks.

@SumTingWong quote:

Hi i just started playing this game but struggling on what to level first i am just running around switching between characters smacking things like a buffoon but have no idea what to stick to items are daunting as sometimes loads of stuff drops and never know whats decent any help would be great thanks.

Old reliable characters are Monk, Huntress and Squire. Monk for anti air tower and flame aura, Squire for blockades and now possibly cannon ball towers and huntress for Poison Dart Tower and hero DPS. Play through the campaign with these three characters in your hero deck and they will all level simultaneously. You will get gear for all three of them as you go. Essentially, gear drops for every hero in your deck and experience goes to all of them as well. Equip every item you get on every hero until you start seeing upgrades and go from there. 

@Derek564 quote:

@SumTingWong quote:

Old reliable characters are Monk, Huntress and Squire. Monk for anti air tower and flame aura, Squire for blockades and now possibly cannon ball towers and huntress for Poison Dart Tower and hero DPS. Play through the campaign with these three characters in your hero deck and they will all level simultaneously. You will get gear for all three of them as you go. Essentially, gear drops for every hero in your deck and experience goes to all of them as well. Equip every item you get on every hero until you start seeing upgrades and go from there. 

@Derek564 quote:

@SumTingWong quote:

@Derek564 quote:

okay thanks for the reply will try that

@SumTingWong quote:

Hi, I would need help coming back into this game after 2 years.

I have browsed through the past 2 years of patch notes and it is really difficult to catch up and understand most of them, especially when you couldn't even recall what happen 2 years ago to begin with.

And yes, i visited the new dd2 player links in the general forums before coming here to post. They didn't help me much.

@[SG]Simple JacK [Joel] quote:

I have browsed through the past 2 years of patch notes and it is really difficult to catch up and understand most of them, especially when you couldn't even recall what happen 2 years ago to begin with.

And yes, i visited the new dd2 player links in the general forums before coming here to post. They didn't help me much.

What do you specifically need help with? Since two years ago, shards replaced spheres and roll-able passives on gear, NM1-4 is replaced by Chaos Trials 1-7, Incursions are roughly the same, onslaught is temporarily not in the game, as they are supposedly tweaking it for Chaos Trials and most heroes and towers are viable now that the reign of the weapon manufacturer is over (with the exception of blaze balloon/buff beam/boost aura. 

Thank you so much for helping me in c2 i had a great time you were super nice and willing to help me and i hope this thread gets its deserved popularity soon enough <3 via FluX <3Emoji_Squire.png

@FluXsyn quote:

Thank you so much for helping me in c2 i had a great time you were super nice and willing to help me and i hope this thread gets its deserved popularity soon enough <3 via FluX <3Emoji_Squire.png

anytime m8. i always have time to help.

just post your name if you need a hand i will add steam players. If other consoles want to join in here its ok with me.

@Derek564 quote:

@[SG]Simple JacK [Joel] quote:

What do you specifically need help with? Since two years ago, shards replaced spheres and roll-able passives on gear, NM1-4 is replaced by Chaos Trials 1-7, Incursions are roughly the same, onslaught is temporarily not in the game, as they are supposedly tweaking it for Chaos Trials and most heroes and towers are viable now that the reign of the weapon manufacturer is over (with the exception of blaze balloon/buff beam/boost aura. 

Thanks, that is what i needed. A general idea and direction pointing where i can start at.

Hi! I just updated the game and recieved the 4.000 defender medals so I have 10.000 defender medals and I don't know what to spend them on. I have The Abyss Lord and I don't know if II should get another hero or spend them on something else. 

If I should get a hero which hero should I get then??? 

And if I should'nt get a hero what should I spend them on???

i could use help to win some relics from c5 so i can carry all those c4 runners and or c5 trying defenders ... ps4 name xplizit__ add me if you think you can carry me for a coupple games ...my strongest geared hero is 3700weapon 8000relic 2400armor lv226 so i already am c5 just need some 3shard marks and totems that are 8k+

@GT_Unicorn quote:

Hi! I just updated the game and recieved the 4.000 defender medals so I have 10.000 defender medals and I don't know what to spend them on. I have The Abyss Lord and I don't know if II should get another hero or spend them on something else. 

If I should get a hero which hero should I get then??? 

And if I should'nt get a hero what should I spend them on???

Ev2 is always a great choice

@painwave quote:

i could use help to win some relics from c5 so i can carry all those c4 runners and or c5 trying defenders ... ps4 name xplizit__ add me if you think you can carry me for a coupple games ...my strongest geared hero is 3700weapon 8000relic 2400armor lv226 so i already am c5 just need some 3shard marks and totems that are 8k+

Keep a eye on this thread. Im hoping some PS4 and XB1 dudes stop in here like you did. we have had a few already.  If you are ever on PC look me up

Great thread!

Thanks for all the help with the chaos tiers, and for the chaos 6 runs I learned a lot and got some nice gear.

@Darkeagle quote:

Great thread!

Thanks for all the help with the chaos tiers, and for the chaos 6 runs I learned a lot and got some nice gear.

anytime, my door is always open.

doing great with a lot of you new players, oplease accept my offer if you need help. just post in here. add me as a friend on steam. then play. i do daily runs on all chaos tiers