Sign in to follow this  
[✚] Dr.Shadox

Update date ?

Hello , i wanna ask to the community if someone know when the update will be released , they may sid it in the devstream but as non-native english speaker i can understand well while writed but not much on a video.

So any info about that please ?

In the dev stream they said they are shooting for next week Thursday (in about five days), but it may get pushed back to the following Tuesday (or any time in between).  None of this is a guarantee.  But whenever the patch releases, the following two weekends will be double gold weekends, and we'll have at least 2 weeks to claim the free stuff.

Yeah, it was particularly hard to find the link to the video since they didn't post it anywhere I could find. I had to go to their twitch channel to find it myself. iamisom, what's up with that?

@Ubara-tutu quote:

Yeah, it was particularly hard to find the link to the video since they didn't post it anywhere I could find. I had to go to their twitch channel to find it myself. iamisom, what's up with that?

It was secret stream probably on

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

For Clarification if you want ;)

thx dude,stream was so god no idea why they keep it such secret from us :^)

@Expert 人民班 quote:

@Ubara-tutu quote:

It was secret stream probably on

For Clarification if you want ;)

thx dude,stream was so god no idea why they keep it such secret from us :^)

The devs do always post devstreams at their channel on YouTube a few days after their livestream on Twitch. You're welcome by the way.

@Lawlta quote:

Oh no, you found our secret stream!  Haha, we'll be sure to get that posted up!

But I thought it's already on Youtube?

I hadn't checked and was up and running before anybody else.  If it was up, then it's not a secret anymore.  We'll just have to come up with more secrets!

@Lawlta quote:

@Lawlta quote:

I hadn't checked and was up and running before anybody else.  If it was up, then it's not a secret anymore.  We'll just have to come up with more secrets!

Should be interesting to know them hehehe ;) 

@Lawlta quote:

@Lawlta quote:

That marketing strategy works when your fan base is more than 5 people. The core fan base of this game needs updates or they will give up on you. Something that VERY recent history CONTINUES to show. It also wouldn't hurt to listen to the people that have been complaining about some of the counter mobs (And other blatant issues) since the release of Chaos tiers. Assuming any of those people are even still around.

There was never an official stance from Trendy regarding these issues. That is really bad for Trendy AND the player base. Perhaps less secrets would be better :)

In the game's current state, it feels neat and fresh all the way until you hit Chaos tiers. The Chaos tiers feel like a game that was abandoned while it was still in the Pre-alpha state.

Thx for the vid , i'll check that tomorrow but auto translated-subtile from YT are very often chaotic xD

But even if i can't understand everything i think i should catch some interesting things , so thanks you :p (and GN).

@[✚] Dr.Shadox quote:

Thx for the vid , i'll check that tomorrow but auto translated-subtile from YT are very often chaotic xD

But even if i can't understand everything i think i should catch some interesting things , so thanks you :p (and GN).

You're welcome :) and have a good time too.

@Zimmermann quote:

oh sweet! i missed this entirely!

Will watch it tomorrow morning with a cup of tea!

Cool ;) By the way, you'll find the devs will mention some interesting stuff. ( Depends on whether you'll find it interesting or not :) )

@DarkkHero quote:

Patch or just Maintenance?

sTG9QellTm2k-b1WA8qIKQ.png

Keep your panties on, they said something about thursday this week or even tuesday next week, so this is probably just maintenance.

@MaJean quote:

Keep your panties on, they said something about thursday this week or even tuesday next week, so this is probably just maintenance.

Although, I can't argue being excited for this patch!  I, too, noticed my hopes raise slightly. *laughs*