Sign in to follow this  
Serenity Naomi

Is support team even working?

I have support ticket queued since July 8th and havent heard from them anything, 2 weeks for a game that is just barely out on the market. I dont even know what will happen in 1-2 years when game starts to get old and less players in it, guess Trendy (or at least support team) do not care for satisfaction of thier customers.

And your support ticket concerns what exactly.

Have you contacted the community guys via PM?

Concerning quest rewards for campaign playthrough. And why would i need to discuss my ingame trouble with some random person through a PM when there is official support channel at zendesk? If it was Trendys goal for players to seek help from those "Community Managers" they should state that in their Support page. If there was a forum for offical support i'd have posted my question there, all there is "Players helping players" i dont care for players opinion when i try to solve issue related to my account and purchases

@Fozzie quote:

And your support ticket concerns what exactly.

And it should not matter what the topic of a ticket is. Support should acknowledge that they are working on solution or redirect to forums (if the issue could be fixed with other players help) or stright on close the ticket saying that its not their job to deal with that (for ex. if player asks how to change desktop wallpaper to DD2 theme or some random BS).

@Serenity Naomi quote:

Thats the reason i dont come for player help...

Well its all about attitude, you come with a bad attitude and people will either be hostile or make jokes. I personally prefer to make jokes.

So firstly its the weekend, its not a good time ever to try and get help or even write a public post as it will be buried by Monday. Trendy is a small team, so its unlikely you get assistance today.

Secondly, leaving a customer supp ticket for 2 weeks is just not advisable, either something your or their end went wrong, I would go so far as to say they may not even have it in their database. Follow up tickets within 3-4 days maximum with an additional ticket. Talking from personal experience here on both ends of this issue.

As far as actually getting your problem solved asap (monday): pm [[166314,users]] or [[4370,users]] on the forums. Both those guys will see this message monday, and I will probably get another warning for being a troll, which I apologize for isom!

@Zimmermann quote:

@Serenity Naomi quote:

Thats the reason i dont come for player help...

Well its all about attitude, you come with a bad attitude and people will either be hostile or make jokes. I personally prefer to make jokes.

So firstly its the weekend, its not a good time ever to try and get help or even write a public post as it will be buried by Monday. Trendy is a small team, so its unlikely you get assistance today.

Secondly, leaving a customer supp ticket for 2 weeks is just not advisable, either something your or their end went wrong, I would go so far as to say they may not even have it in their database. Follow up tickets within 3-4 days maximum with an additional ticket. Talking from personal experience here on both ends of this issue.

As far as actually getting your problem solved asap (monday): pm Lawlta or Iamisom on the forums. Both those guys will see this message monday, and I will probably get another warning for being a troll, which I apologize for isom!

that was a great song you totally arnt going to get a warning for that

@Serenity Naomi quote:

Concerning quest rewards for campaign playthrough. And why would i need to discuss my ingame trouble with some random person through a PM when there is official support channel at zendesk? If it was Trendys goal for players to seek help from those "Community Managers" they should state that in their Support page. If there was a forum for offical support i'd have posted my question there, all there is "Players helping players" i dont care for players opinion when i try to solve issue related to my account and purchases

1 don't get snippy about being told the secret of community managers ticket escalation powers.

2. they are community managers, their job is to keep the community placated and fixing tickets is part of that.

Related image

Looking at the age of your older posts OP it seems like you are in the same boat as me and others who came back from back then. Trendy chose to not reward us a campaign reward only new players. This isn't a bug but a poor decision from them towards those who financially supported their game and tested it helping them out during alpha just like some of their other "rewards" to veteran players (a certain pet without stats, etc.).

August 7 update, still no respons from support team, had sent them several follow up messeges in this time. Can any officails comment on why support team ignoring tickets?

Do you mind telling what is your problem, or did you patiently wait all this time for the same thing?

@Serenity Naomi quote:

August 7 update, still no respons from support team, had sent them several follow up messeges in this time. Can any officails comment on why support team ignoring tickets?

It is still Sunday evening at Trendy's time zone. Did you send a message to [[4370,users]] or [[166314,users]] as was suggested? That would be your best way to find out what is going on with your ticket.