Looking to auction off lightning and or love

As the title states... also I'm on the events list and friends w warped reality/dredd...  these are from warped I have an extra one of each of these...

At the moment im looking to upgrade builders... and get my builders back to 7k+ will take cv in just about any form and ofc trade for traceable event items.

I will let this go for one week all bidding will end on 7-24 roughly around 6 pm pst.

Good luck and happy  bidding

Current offers:

lightnings- Atherial: NPC value (what ever they were last listed as)

Loves- Dave456 Skelly-60 coal- 20 cubes

EA125AF632A5FDBEBA642AC525291A8118FD439D

Hmm bump/update some questions if these are the pair I received for the event, no they are extras from the host warped and I'll soon have him log into vouch for that... there is a soft reserve I myself have in mind good luck!

@"Bad Jue Jue" xbox quote:

Hmm bump/update some questions if these are the pair I received for the event, no they are extras from the host warped and I'll soon have him log into vouch for that... there is a soft reserve I myself have in mind good luck!

he speaks the truth, I figured it was about time the leftovers started circulating so I gave them to juejue to do with as he pleased, figured it was better than letting them sit in my box rotting. worth noting, there may be some more bracers and isoms on an alt account if I ever remember the pass for it that he'll be auctioning as well.

Are you going to value items that will get you about 7k+ or would you value other items like events or maybe double cap diamonds more? I would be interested in these bracers :3

Alright, so I've compiled an album of things that I feel would be of value. If there are things specifically you're interested in let me know. i do have more ULT capping armor too, this was just the top of what I have to offer. Let me know what you think and value this at if anything.

Edit...would help if I put the link, here it is

http://imgur.com/a/Igbt2

:)

@djrandyran quote:

Alright, so I've compiled an album of things that I feel would be of value. If there are things specifically you're interested in let me know. i do have more ULT capping armor too, this was just the top of what I have to offer. Let me know what you think and value this at if anything.

So im unclear as to what the offer is for which bracer first, second all of it is on the table? Lastly I have been out of the loop on trading armor and the values of it maybe a third party can explain? ( also willing to let you value the armor yourself )

@"Bad Jue Jue" xbox quote:

@djrandyran quote:

So im unclear as to what the offer is for which bracer first, second all of it is on the table? Lastly I have been out of the loop on trading armor and the values of it maybe a third party can explain? ( also willing to let you value the armor yourself )

So I would be interested in both, but if i had to choose one I'd prefer the lightnings. Everything I have in that album is up to trade, I just haven't given them values yet. Everyone is picky about armor values lol. I would value both diamonds at 15-20cv each

For the loves - Mr Skelly, 60 coal, 20 cubes.....

If you give a ball-park about what you were hoping for, im sure that people will be more than happy to meet it. :)

Let us know.

and I guess if no further bids...

Dave and Atherial are getting these bracers for a pretty good deal ty for bidding guys and gl add me if u don't have me and we can work a time out for trade

Hmmm... 10 double caps + 2 single cap diamond for both the bracers! :D
~170cv, should be well above the current bids if my valuation is right for the NPC(90) and Skelly(35).
I can sub some diamonds for some gear/events if you're interested in that.

2x NPC
1x Mr, Skelly
1x Bean's Mask (screw that thing even if it adds only 2cv)

Total for both = 220cv (estimate)

EDIT:

(Why do you think i removed that post)

(added your value of the skelly at 35.)

ok here is the deal... everything is froze and im getting way less than what is being offered here.

Atherial- lightning

Dave- loves

Mkjo- lightning

and mamba-lightning

that leaves me w one pair of each for myself I wont disclose what I am getting from each less the bids posted... I don't want this to be a mess and only want to stay good on my word. With that said im taking this in the shorts but hope every one is happy with this decision and their bids.