Sign in to follow this  
UncrownedData

[WTG] RainMaker

Your eyes didn't lie - One lucky person will walk away with a RainMaker to help them kill the new boss gauntlet and other baddies.  

PLEASE, if you have no intention of using this on one of your characters, or if you already own one, I beg you to let someone who would actually use this win.

Other than that, there are no requirements at all - SImply post here indicating you want in and I will add you to the list below.  I will draw one lucky winner using the MiniWebTool site that selects a name at random.  I will pick the winner on July 24th (currently planned for 11:59 PM UTC but stay tuned for a time closer to that date)

Edit: owning 2 or more also counts as already owning one

Edit 2: If you don't see your name added to this list within 2-3 days of your post, please PM me (don't worry about overload.. send me a PM a few times a day if needed, I sometimes get bad at missing messages with AFK and lots of computer crashes lately)

Edit 3:  Please take the whole if you don't already own one seriously... if you guys can't settle with having just one, I will find a way to give it out to someone who I know doesn't have one.. don't be that group who ruins it for everyone else.  

Edit 4: Changed the day to 4 days earlier than originally posted.  Drawing will happen on the 24th

The List:

Airohhhhh

Thotfinger

The Meme

Atherial

Wafflecow

Allanon

Washboard

Bananasaurus

Brekkie

Dorian

Spoken sanity

Woodski

Dipoklas

Craftboyworld

asainmanofsecrets

Area 51

Microsoft

Dragonslyr71

Supahmo

Realistictrash

Crille

Sw4gnite

Cpfuzzy

Ultii

Suicidebrownie

Spidermane

Edcore

Sam116

Chronotide

Starquacker

Beastmode

Mrbigglesworth

Tredge

Tikolord

Andyboy

Zezzer

Aza

Crazystar

Broholm

John

Finally my chance to get an actual rainmaker. I have only heared rumors that it seems really strong and would love to try it out personally. Good luck everyone :)

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub 

you can count me in if you so desire.  i would not mind a salt maker. 

Note: can't trade till august 3rd or so.

(i still have a Bob Ross painting as my avatar)

i would like to also enter since i still could use one.

Edit: figured i dont mind asking why im not added to the list, since i already own a 65k eagle.

Even if i do not understand why theres some people added who propably have one or more then enough currencies (more then me).