Sign in to follow this  
KamelJabber

Performance issues: Have to restart game every 4ish runs; anyone??

Hey folks!  I been a way for a bit, however, I'm getting back into the DD spirit!

Wasn't there a tech support section in the forums?  If this has already been addressed if someone can point me in the right direction that would be great!

Anyway, about every 4 Trial runs I have to exit and restart the game due to degrading performance.  By about the 4th Trial the game is lagging so hard it's unplayable.

What is the best way to go about troubleshooting something like this?  Are there any in game metrics or logs created I can provide/review?  I saw some topics discussing "FPS Mode", what is that?

Specs:

• Playing in Windowed mode 1920x1200
  • My monitor is actually 21:9 3440x1440 100Hz  ( Would be nice if the game supported high resolution monitors :( )
  • Windows 10 x64 Professional
  • NVIDIA Driver: 382.33
  • i7-3770k 4.5Ghz
  • 16 Gb of RAM
  • RAID 0 SSD for the OS
  • SSD for Game
  • GTX 1070

The memory and CPU usage looks OK.  But then again is 50% CPU usage normal?  I'll take a snapshot of the start, after 1 run and after 4 runs when I back on at home ( work right now).

Your hardware specs are not the problem, since my system is not as fast and I do not have the problem. Or at least I did not have it the last time I ran more than 4 runs in a row, 3 days ago.

Nothing?  I really want to play...shutting down and restarting the game every few runs is absurd.  It's so annoying I just stop playing.

Anyone?

If you can get a snapshot of this, along with your time played that would be a great help.  Also submitting to our bug site can help diagnose the issue and get it resolved sooner.