Sign in to follow this  
Ren

You guys should try daily login rewards

Maybe like a daily login reward that spans for a week. 

The first 3 days could be gold.

The 4th and 5th could be a small amount of defender medals.

And the 6th and 7th could be a very small amount of gems.

This would give players incentive to get on daily and easily increase the popularity of the game :)

I like it! Maybe something like this?

Day 1 = 5,000 gold, Day 2 = 10,000 gold, Day 3 = 20,000 gold, Day 4 = 40,000 gold, Day 5 = 80,000 gold, Day 6 - 160,000 gold, Day 7, 250,000 gold - Day's consecutive past 7 = 10 gems. Every 30 days consecutive play - Golden mystery chest with a chance for legendary gear of your level, golden eggs, defender medals, gems, more gold and maybe even special costumes? 

@Ren quote:

This would give players incentive to get on daily and easily increase the popularity of the game :)

@Derek564 quote:

Day 1 = 5,000 gold, Day 2 = 10,000 gold, Day 3 = 20,000 gold, Day 4 = 40,000 gold, Day 5 = 80,000 gold, Day 6 - 160,000 gold, Day 7, 250,000 gold - Day's consecutive past 7 = 10 gems. Every 30 days consecutive play - Golden mystery chest with a chance for legendary gear of your level, golden eggs, defender medals, gems, more gold and maybe even special costumes? 

@Ren quote:

It should not be gold reward at all,something like 50medails/day would go longer way.
Honestly even 100k/day would not make me log in.
Gold is everywhere.I can farm 10millions in hour.

@Expert 人民班 quote:

I can farm a booger and maybe 300k an hour if I go hardcore, which I don't.

How do you farm 10, millions, in hour? Are you talking about gold? Dreams? Wishes?

@Expert 人民班 quote:

@Derek564 quote:

@Ren quote:

It should not be gold reward at all,something like 50medails/day would go longer way.
Honestly even 100k/day would not make me log in.

solo c7 salvage all or harbinger spam if your gear is bad. But harbinger will give u only like 500k 

At very least c4 and big solo winstreak[multiplayer will always make u break winstreak because ppl do stupid *** like activating game without buildings.

@Expert 人民班 quote:

solo c7 salvage all or harbinger spam if your gear is bad. But harbinger will give u only like 500k 

Right. So you wouldn't have an issue, screen printing your current trillions in gold, and then in hour trillions +10 millions huh?

Yeah, i'm sitting on about 428 gold at the moment. I'm sure gold doesn't matter once you get to C7, but it matters up until then very greatly. 

@Derek564 quote:

Yeah, i'm sitting on about 428 gold at the moment. I'm sure gold doesn't matter once you get to C7, but it matters up until then very greatly. 

Well I believe the daily reward should be worthy to everyone not just lowest level puny humans that did not ever win any mission . Just placing one tower will earn you about 80k in achievements/round while you are beginner.

But really cool would be to get NOTHING
yes get nothing sounds nice,maybe after month of nothing you get pet called SOmething

It will be runnin joke about this game " It is something"

If I was in charge this is what I would do:

1st consecutive day: 5k gold

2nd consecutive day: 10 medals

3rd consecutive day: 10k gold

4th consecutive day: 30 medals

5th consecutive day: 20k gold

6th consecutive day: 50 medals

(Repeat day six reward until day 10)

10th consecutive day: 500 medals

Some people might not need gold, but the rewards after the gold gives them a reason to accept it. 

Whereas other players can't spend all day on the game and could use the assist in gold :) 

One of the best ideas to be posted in the forums. 

Most games have a daily bonus now rewarding players for logging in.

Would be great to be able to build up to a good reward for playing!

This is a great idea! The first 5 days should be gold that increases from day 1 to 5. 6th day could be anywhere from 75 to 200 medals (imo its already easy to get defender medals with daily missions so this shouldnt be too high). And 7th day should be anywhere from 10-20 gems. With 10 gems for the 7th day, it would take a month to get 40 gems; and with 20 gems for the 7th day, it would take 2 weeks to get 40 gems. That's the amount you need to get a third bag (assuming you didn't spend the 600 gems you acquire from playing). And in my opinion, someone spending that effort to at least log in once a day for 2 weeks/a month should at least get rewarded with the amount needed for the third bag. Especially if that someone has actually been grinding and playing for that long of a duration.

If they want to do log in rewards they should look at the Guild Wars 2 system. 

One "cycle" is something like 4 weeks or something. Every day you log in you progress it. Once you have logged in X days it starts over. 

You don't lose progress on it if you don't log in.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Login_rewards

Best log in reward system I've encountered. Although it didn't keep me logging in :P

I've also though at this (about consecutive reward) ; but in my head the last one was Gems ^^
(like idk ,  50gems per 10 consecutive day ? or 25 ?).

@PandynatorDD quote:

Best log in reward system I've encountered. Although it didn't keep me logging in :P

I've a game with a reward for 600 days xD

@[✚] Dr.Shadox quote:

I've also though at this (about consecutive reward) ; but in my head the last one was Gems ^^
(like idk ,  50gems per 10 consecutive day ? or 25 ?).

@PandynatorDD quote:

I've a game with a reward for 600 days xD

That idea do sound pretty cool I guess.

My opinion is since we do have dailies for login daily rewards, this is something that should not be implemented. If it is implemented, by no way should it be for gems. Gems is the only currency we buy with money and helps keep Trendy alive. I know most of you want to see Trendy crash and burn, but if Trendy starts giving away gems left and right we can probably kiss this game goodbye. Don't be cheap guys. I have economic issues my self but whenever I can I spend a few on gems or whatever else, (actually I haven't for a long time, but when I will be able to, I will).

Think of the game, and what is best for the game. Sometimes what is best for the game, will not be the best for your pocket.

@specialK quote:

My opinion is since we do have dailies for login daily rewards, this is something that should not be implemented. If it is implemented, by no way should it be for gems. Gems is the only currency we buy with money and helps keep Trendy alive. I know most of you want to see Trendy crash and burn, but if Trendy starts giving away gems left and right we can probably kiss this game goodbye. Don't be cheap guys. I have economic issues my self but whenever I can I spend a few on gems or whatever else, (actually I haven't for a long time, but when I will be able to, I will).

Think of the game, and what is best for the game. Sometimes what is best for the game, will not be the best for your pocket.

You're right. My bad for thinking that way. Trendy do need the money to stay alive.

@specialK quote:

Many game with currency we can afford vs real money give sometime thing like Gems , if it's not too often and not a big amount ,  they still win money for live (maybe even more cuz a staff who care and are friendly about his community is more appreciated and thus sustained, even if if Trendy is already one of the best staff i know) so it's not a problem at all as i've see in every F2P i've played until now.

Edit : some F2p allow even player to trade item vs the currency we can bough vs real money (i can take Warframe as example) , they added that some month (years ?) ago , and the game is still very popular and played (and they still win money for update ect).

Please quote me a game that sank because it gave the players too much , i'm curious.

@specialK quote:

I know most of you want to see Trendy crash and burn

WTH ? ...

@[✚] Dr.Shadox quote:

@specialK quote:

Many game with currency we can afford vs real money give sometime thing like Gems , if it's not too often and not a big amount ,  they still win money for live (maybe even more cuz a staff who care and are friendly about his community is more appreciated and thus sustained, even if if Trendy is already one of the best staff i know) so it's not a problem at all as i've see in every F2P i've played until now.

Edit : some F2p allow even player to trade item vs the currency we can bough vs real money (i can take Warframe as example) , they added that some month (years ?) ago , and the game is still very popular and played (and they still win money for update ect).

Please quote me a game that sank because it gave the players too much , i'm curious.

@specialK quote:

I know most of you want to see Trendy crash and burn

WTH ? ...

I don't think you need an example to understand that if this game starts giving for free it's only source of income, why it will fail.

But the thing is can give example of game wich give without have problem (trove , warframe , blade and soul , spiral knight , elsword , fallout shelter , Plants vs zombie2...) , and i don't know a game who have money issue wich giving stuff to players.

I didnt said they must give, but the idea is intersting IMO , also the 600gems they gave in campaign mode didnt disturb anyone , so wy a little reward once per 10days will be a problem ? 25 gems isnt too much specialy when we see thing at 2400 or 4800 gems in the shop.

Edit : Btw if it can console you , i've bough DD1 to my GF yesterday so as you can see i don't want to see Trendy "crash and burn".

Sry for my english.

@[✚] Dr.Shadox quote:

But the thing is can give example of game wich give without have problem (trove , warframe , blade and soul , spiral knight , elsword , fallout shelter , Plants vs zombie2...) , and i don't know a game who have money issue wich giving stuff to players.

I didnt said they must give, but the idea is intersting IMO , also the 600gems they gave in campaign mode didnt disturb anyone , so wy a little reward once per 10days will be a problem ? 25 gems isnt too much specialy when we see thing at 2400 or 4800 gems in the shop.

Edit : Btw if it can console you , i've bough DD1 to my GF yesterday so as you can see i don't want to see Trendy "crash and burn".

Sry for my english.

PVZ2 has quite a number of plants that you have to buy ingame just so you know.

And I did bought 5 DD2 DLC's (which do shows that the game is good enough that I support it) plus, yeah....I have no idea that why would people would want to see Trendy crash and burn.