Sign in to follow this  
TrendyJose

Your thoughts on new Mutators!

Guard the exits!: No main cores to protect, the Old One is practicing warping mobs into the map in random spots and they are trying make for the doors.  Don't let them escape!

Greased Cores: Any time the mobs hit a core, it slips to a different place on the map, and all the mobs make for the new location.

Snorlax's Revenge: Enemies fall asleep when hit, but fully heal.  If not killed before waking up, they get 10xHP and as much damage, and will only attack towers and heroes, making way for other mobs to go for the cores.

speed some lanes up randomly could be fun

golden enemy lane would be cool if we rarely got a lane where all enemies were a metalic gold color and dropped massive amounts of gold. maybe give us 50-100k gold from the lane and like i said make it rare.

Would there be a way to actually change the lane itself? I would imagine it would be complicated but to randomly make one lane slippery and hard to control heroes running on it or oiling up a lane so everyone who steps foot on it runs super slow, or making it so that everything in the lane (heroes and enemies) hover. these kind of things could add a challenge and some fun

well your last patch is bull***- you said you fixedthe lock ups and blue error bs and yet its now happening more then ever you are full off *** and i am getting tired of your lies and set backs due to these errors= get totempl on 60';s lock up and eroors forcing us to restart from first map is getting to the point its pissing me and several friends off

@Rastibond quote:

well your last patch is bull***- you said you fixedthe lock ups and blue error bs and yet its now happening more then ever you are full off *** and i am getting tired of your lies and set backs due to these errors= get totempl on 60';s lock up and eroors forcing us to restart from first map is getting to the point its pissing me and several friends off

whoa there, all this negativity isn't good for anyone, do you think this comment will make the developers WANT to help you? no, it doesn't. how about you rephase it and say something like: 'I have still been getting a lot of errors and bluescreens, is there a reason for this?'
and try to keep out spelling mistakes, it just makes it look dumb, especially if they are easily fixable like a wrong letter or missing space.

@Rastibond quote:

Well, you should start a new thread for this. This thread's only for mutators, so this is a barge-in. Borderline necro-ing too I think.

Again, best for you to start a new thread.

Hi, give the air enemies a revive skill. Revive with 100% HP as soon as they die. (For the suicide bombers, should only revive when they get killed by towers).

Also make the EMP boss spawn in air lane.

@Laurella quote:

Hi, give the air enemies a revive skill. Revive with 100% HP as soon as they die. (For the suicide bombers, should only revive when they get killed by towers).

Also make the EMP boss spawn in air lane.

[] Or make it 30-50% HP revive so ground enemies can have that skill too!

[] 15-20% chance to stun the attacker for 1-2 seconds. (To prevent overkilling a lane).

[] Reduce Attacker's attack rate by 50%.

[] 10-20% chance to evade all attacks. (This should make the hornets weak against this lane).

First of all +1 for the return of Pure Strategy from dd1!!!

Last one Standing: The last enemy on a Lane will get 4 times more HP/Damage

Krystalthiefs: Exploding Goblins will pick up green manakristals and will explode 

after picking up 20 Mana, Kill them befor they explode to get the 

Mana back

Inner Fire: If Enemys get Ignited they move 50% faster and do 30% more damage

Insane Mode: All Towers shoot 10 times faster but do only 10% of there damage, 

also they are unable to inflickt Stun, Freeze, Shook, Knock Up or any 

other stunning effeckts i might have forgotten only poison and 

sloweffeckts should still work

Hardcore Mod: Players have only 1 Life per wave

Go, go, goo!!!: Gamespeed x2 only 30sec in Buildingphase!

Fireguardians: Take 2x Waterdamage, Heal for Firedamage, Ignite instantly when oiled 

( ignoring the slow and gaining a regeneration over time)

Iceguardians: Take 2x Firedamage, Heal for Waterdamage, when get drenged get a 

50% resistant buff but Shocktime is 1,5times longer

Stormguardians: Take 2x Earthdamage, Heal for Lightning, can not be Shoked attacks 

bounce to an other target within 500 range

Earthguardians: Take 2x Stormdamage, Heal for Earthdamage, as long as on the ground 

heal for 3% of there Max Hp per sec, can not be Stunned if Knocked up 

lose 25% Max Hp by hitting the ground (becorse of higher weight 

i guess xD )

Thats it for now .

PS: apologice for bad language xD but i hope that most things where understanable ^^

Alchemist - Killed enemies will explode  / release a healing gas that will heal their allies (enemies) over the time or even add damage reduction buff duration.  The key to win would be spread towers instead of nuking everything at the entrance. 

Cloak of Shadows - Enemies would have reduced chance of being hit by turrets (any defense) (let's say 80%) unless you slow them or any other CC.

Radiance - Melee attacks have a chance to return ### damage /// Melee attacks have a chance to reflect damage caused back.

Slow down -  Turret (or any defense) that hit an enemy from that lane will slow down the turret by 60% (or 5%, scaling up). 

Second breath - Each time enemy is hit by any defense cause the enemy to increase its movement speed and damage by 5%, stacking up to 100%.

OR  - Enemy starts with 100% extra movement speed and 100% extra damage, each hit (any source) causes the enemy to lose 33% of bonus per hit. 

U should add a Mutator like, Frost Immune and in higher floors u can put them very often.. (the new ice weapon is just broken atm)

stop headstrong lanes + frost orcs, u can do that on floor 500+ but not on low levels.. this need a really good set up with a lot of range + heavy aoe damage + single target damage. 

and please delete mutators in low level onslaught..  like up to 100 or maybe 150.. the ppl need to know what means each mutator and learning by doing to build. u know ? my first temple map i just stay there and say to myself "oh hell what the fack" "oh ***" whats going on" bcs from nothing, there are like 20 mutators and u dont know anything.. 

I know that its been awhile since anyone's posted in this, but id love to see some new mutators especially ones involving the elements as there are more combinations being released!

-Having something similar to pile it on or maximum effort but for elements specifically would be a nice incentive to play around with having different towers with different elements.

-A mutator that gives mobs different effect along with the ones they already do etc.. Fire makes them faster but the fire DOT does much more damage.

-Earth gives them more resistance to physical attacks but less too magic, Ice could be the opposite to the earth one.

Anything like that would be great to see!