Can anyone explain me or tell me how to do right chaos system?

Hi, still fighting with Chaos System. Now i got another idea .. So game force you to go from Chaos I Legendary to Chaos II Epic or Mythical? Seriously? I dont want use Epic and Mythical items when i got Legendary. Still feeling like items which drops for me are bad or same on all difficulty. Working something as worked before with equip only one hero? If Chaos Items are based on Hero stats, then they force us to play with epic and mythical items in my opinion. And we really need some difference between Chaos Tier Items.

Here is my items which i use, can somebody tell me what i doing wrong or which items i need new to get better loot? Thank you very much. Really feel bad for this and sad. Beated already Chaos IV. My Ascension level is 59

Gunwitch:

Weapon Hero Damage max: 1079

Helm: Ranged Helmet max armor 685, damage 488, ability power 481, crit damage 449

Chest: max armor 627, damage 419, ability power 418, hero healt 407

Hands: max armor 691, ability power 481, hero health 439, crit damage 448

Boots: max armor 685, ability power 457, crit damage 475, damage 471

Or if its depends where i place which hero? Like my gunwitch is on third position, so should i place her on slot 1? Thank you for any answer.

@Bednycze quote:

Hi, still fighting with Chaos System. Now i got another idea .. So game force you to go from Chaos I Legendary to Chaos II Epic or Mythical? Seriously? I dont want use Epic and Mythical items when i got Legendary. Still feeling like items which drops for me are bad or same on all difficulty. Working something as worked before with equip only one hero? If Chaos Items are based on Hero stats, then they force us to play with epic and mythical items in my opinion. And we really need some difference between Chaos Tier Items.

Here is my items which i use, can somebody tell me what i doing wrong or which items i need new to get better loot? Thank you very much. Really feel bad for this and sad. Beated already Chaos IV. My Ascension level is 59

Gunwitch:

Weapon Hero Damage max: 1079

Helm: Ranged Helmet max armor 685, damage 488, ability power 481, crit damage 449

Chest: max armor 627, damage 419, ability power 418, hero healt 407

Hands: max armor 691, ability power 481, hero health 439, crit damage 448

Boots: max armor 685, ability power 457, crit damage 475, damage 471

Or if its depends where i place which hero? Like my gunwitch is on third position, so should i place her on slot 1? Thank you for any answer.

Hi Again!

Ok welcome to the world of making a mule my friend!

Have a character ( that you dont build with or dps with ) and have them equip all the best gear.

Now, what determines "best" gear.... well that seems to be the sell value of the item.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BpIL2xG-Z6_q7pMGFfyI2OSwHwF1uLZ0bd8FkksWmZs/edit#gid=0

This link will show you the sell values of each rarity of item. The idea is - as something drops - compare it with the items on your mule - a legendary worth 250 is not as good as an epic worth 200 so make sure you compare properly using the spreadsheet!

Make sure you always compare between waves as well and equip items as you go along - this will ensure the next wave drops better gear.

i know its not the most fun way,  just farming over and over, but, its currently the best way of gearing up i found. I have only been playing casually at the moment ( so to not get too bored ) managed to get to chaos 4 in probably 4 hours if that! Now i am starting to feel like chaos 5 is knocking at the door.

Remember - all the best gear goes on the Mule - if worse or matching drops - then equip to your tower and dps toons.

happy farming!

EDIT: link wasn't working - just copy and paste to browser. Also you may need to save the sheet as your own document so you can edit! i had to

Loot is calculated on your best equipped hero, you can not go directly to a higher chaos tier and leech higher gear. 

The fastest way to get better loot is equiping gear with higher sell value on a set rarity. 

You can just equip gear with better stats, the rarity you like.

My recommendation, enjoy and play the game. When you figure out how loot drops work then you can do a lot to maximize your gear drop.

You can start by reading the stickied thread on General Discussion named Launch Day Help. There is a guide in there, explaining how you can get loot at a higher rate.

I recommend equipping all blue tier items and then equipping anything (of the same blue tier) with a higher sale value.  The reason I recommend blue tier is that the majority of items you are going to find will be blue tier, therefor, this will be the easiest method to increase your gear quickly without using a mathematical theorem to differentiate between costs of different quality tiers (i.e. legendary vs blue). 

I agree, going from a legendary quality to a blue tier item sounds a little bit silly, but it is currently how the game works.

A quick example, I am wearing a blue tier helm that has a sell value of 137 gold.  I find a new blue tier helm that has a sell value of 141 gold.  Equip the new helm as it sells for 4 gold more.  You are then much more likely to find a new helm that will cost more than 141 gold next round, which you should then equip.  You simply repeat this process during/after every single match.  You will reach maximum stats on your gear for that chaos in roughly 12-15 wins.

Cheers

@Travysmo quote:

I recommend equipping all blue tier items and then equipping anything (of the same blue tier) with a higher sale value.  The reason I recommend blue tier is that the majority of items you are going to find will be blue tier, therefor, this will be the easiest method to increase your gear quickly without using a mathematical theorem to differentiate between costs of different quality tiers (i.e. legendary vs blue). 

I agree, going from a legendary quality to a blue tier item sounds a little bit silly, but it is currently how the game works.

A quick example, I am wearing a blue tier helm that has a sell value of 137 gold.  I find a new blue tier helm that has a sell value of 141 gold.  Equip the new helm as it sells for 4 gold more.  You are then much more likely to find a new helm that will cost more than 141 gold next round, which you should then equip.  You simply repeat this process during/after every single match.  You will reach maximum stats on your gear for that chaos in roughly 12-15 wins.

Cheers

Thank you now i got it, but upgrades will make items more sell valueable or not?

@Bednycze quote:

Thank you now i got it, but upgrades will make items more sell valueable or not? 

You can upgrade to get higher loot but considering the difference it makes for the cost its not worth it!

May as well keep them none upgraded as you get new loot every wave (almost)

^ Agreed.  I spent 1600 medals upgrading gear after reading an old post.  It was definitely not worth it.  I would recommend saving medals to buy the new characters!