Sign in to follow this  
Noeazy007

still can't play on Xbox one

So this is the 3rd thread I'm writing I still have not been able to play for 2 weeks when I downloaded the game. Everytime  i'm at the main menu and try to go to campaign,town,tavern,and even tutorial it's says matchmaking error request has timed out.also keep in mind this is still happening even after the most recent patch and all my other games I own work just fine and I'm also hooked up straight through ethernet cable. I haven't even played one match of the game yet since xbox launch.  Gamer tag on xbox is Noeazy007. I can't get anymore specific with the issue then what I stated and would really appreciate  some actual insight on what's going on not just speculation. Please a dev or someone who can fix it reply and thank you. And  changing region DOESN'T  HELP

Did you ensure the latest patch was downloaded?

Have you tried deleting and re-downloading? 

Is a specific error code or just timing out?

have you checked your firewall settings?

Have you disabled your AV when trying to log in ( has helped me find games that were blocked in the past)

It sounds like a network issue IMO

You should add something like [Solved] in the title of the thread maybe ? it will help people to know it's ok now (and maybe help others if someone else have this issue too) , It's only an idea ^^

Anyways happy to see your problem solved , have a good game.

@Noeazy007 quote:

Omg thank you it was the firewall you are awesome I didn't even think of the dang thing lol thanks again

Excellent! so glad to hear :) 

@[✚] Dr.Shadox quote:

You should add something like [Solved] in the title of the thread maybe ? it will help people to know it's ok now (and maybe help others if someone else have this issue too) , It's only an idea ^^

Anyways happy to see your problem solved , have a good game.

A great idea that is!

Im sure the community will guide people in the right direction anyway :)