Sign in to follow this  
Stankface

Rollers....

@Plasma quote:

You guys are having issues dealing damage with Concussive Shot? I have no idea what to say to try to help you with that. It works perfectly fine for me. Of course you gotta be behind the roller but besides that there is nothing special you need to do. Very strange.

I think it only works if you are elevated on something. I think if you are standing on the floor behind him, it wont do full damage. at least that's what I've experienced in my 1 match playing as a huntress

@commandandco quote:

Ok so i jumped into game without the shards on....

sure enough it took a little longer ( as i was dealing 40% less damage than i used to and 250% less in ability power shard thing) but it still shredded the roller...

Not entirely sure how people are not doing too well with  it. 

My ability power is about 4.6k - probably a contributing factor of hitting the roller with ability powers.

I would imagine the people struggling have low ability power?

Shredding that roller..

I have to take back, that it can't do full damage... It can, in very specific areas. Namely if the projectile hits the ground right behind the roller.. 

As you can see, perfectly hitting its back. It does 40k Damage per projectile.

Ok Panda that is completely crazy to watch.  I have never seen that happen.  Not that there was any doubt something different was happening but to see that is completely opposite of my experience.  The very first shot for mine would have taken off around 35% of it's health, which is typical.  

No idea what to say but something is absolutely bugged for you.

So nobody is using dryad which kills rollers/any other kind of boss in like 1-2 seconds? I am currently c6 geared. (I can do c7 just havent maxed c6 thats why I dont get better drop than c6) and I can still kill c7 Siege in 2 seconds with star fall

@Aqua quote:

So nobody is using dryad which kills rollers/any other kind of boss in like 1-2 seconds? I am currently c6 geared. (I can do c7 just havent maxed c6 thats why I dont get better drop than c6) and I can still kill c7 Siege in 2 seconds with star fall

We're talking about abilities that cannot hit rollers for no good reason.

@PandynatorDD quote:

@commandandco quote:

sure enough it took a little longer ( as i was dealing 40% less damage than i used to and 250% less in ability power shard thing) but it still shredded the roller...

My ability power is about 4.6k - probably a contributing factor of hitting the roller with ability powers.

Shredding that roller..

I have to take back, that it can't do full damage... It can, in very specific areas. Namely if the projectile hits the ground right behind the roller.. 

Definitely not "shredding", as expected. Thanks for the video highlighting the problem. Hopefully Trendy see's this and can work on the hit box and how various abilities such as Concussive shot fail to hit properly unless you're at a perfect angle.

@PandynatorDD quote:

@commandandco quote:

Shredding that roller..

Fantastic feedback, letting the team know about this!  Always feel free to submit these kinds of issues at bugs.dungeondefenders2.com as well.  Thank you (and everyone in this thread reporting on this) for the solid reporting!